Chapter 6

Two updates in one day!
Wooooooooo!
****************************************
Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in a bed. Funny, I don't even remember going to bed. I looked next to me and saw Klaus. He must have carried me to bed, oh well.

I got out of bed and put my earbuds in. I still had an iPod, I just couldn't call on it. I walked to the living room and saw Katherine asleep on the couch. I started making breakfast. I was listening to Preservation Hall Jazz band, but all it did was make me miss New Orleans. I was dancing in place while cooking when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull one earbud out of my ear. 

"Morning Love." I heard Klaus whispered in my ear.

"Morning," I said to him. I might not be happy but I'm not rude. Then there the music in my ear making me happy no matter what.

"And here I thought you would have pushed me away," Klaus said and I turned to him. We stared into each other eyes and I could fill his breath on my lips.

"Do you want me too?" I asked and he smirked.

"And why would I want that?" Klaus asked me. We stood there for a moment staring at one another and then we heard slow clapping.

We looked at Katherine and I realized what was happening. I shook my head and walked around Klaus. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12 pm, then I heard my phone. I followed the noise till I found a desk. I opened up the top drawer and found my phone.

"Aha!" I said and walked back to the living room. Klaus saw I had my phone and he rolled his eyes. "Thought you could hide this from me forever!" I yelled and then I saw Damon calling.

"Hello brother of mine," I said and smiled at Klaus. He seemed angry but I just kept smiling.

"So, you know how Elena didn't want to be a vampire?" Damon said and then the happy train stopped.

"What did you do?"

"I fed her my blood," Damon said.

"Damon!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Yea, I know I know," Damon said and I just took a deep breathe trying to calm myself.

"Where are you? And are you alone?" I asked Damon.

"The Grill and no, I'm with Alaric," Damon said and I looked up at Klaus. He looked unsure about what I was thinking so I just kept a straight face.

"Bye Damon," I said and hung up. I walked up to Klaus and looked him in the eye.

"Yes, love," Klaus said to me still insure.

"Let me go to the Grill, please," I said and he laughed.

"No," Klaus said and I frowned.

"I'll let you come with me," I suggested and he sighed, then nodded. I hugged him with a big smile.

"You can leave but you must stay by my side." Klaus 'compelled' me and we left. I was so happy to see Damon again.

~

I saw Damon go to the bar and ask for a drink. Then I saw Alaric sit next to him. "I'll have the same," Alaric says as I slowly walk up to them.

"I screwed up," Damon said and I nodded. Alaric saw me and I placed my fingers over my lips. Oh, sorry, did I forget to mention I was standing right behind Damon and he had no idea what was going on. It was hilarious.

"Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric said acting as if he didn't see me.

"Yeah," Damon said and took a sip of his drink.