Chapter 56

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Her Outfit ^^)

Dear Diary,

             So, I'm still not talking to Klaus. He calls me and tries to make nice with me but, I can't just forgive him. He knows how I feel about my friends and he knew that when he threatened Tyler. Caroline says he still comes to her house to tell her, to tell me, something. Even though I'm now staying in the boarding house again. Caroline hated being his messenger, but she also knew that he's trying to do everything he can to make it up to me.

              Also, Jeremy's dead and that's why Elena has her emotions off. Damon, Stefan, and I are trying to find a way to bring her emotions back. Oh, and remember what I said about not talking to Klaus. Well, Hayley got attack and he's trying to make it up to me by protecting her.

              And with that said, I'm sitting next to Hayley on his couch with both of them staring at me while I write down my problems. Also, I can feel Hayley reading this over my shoulder and I don't really care. But I can't forgive Klaus. It's just not that simple this time. I'm sorry.

                    Love,

                           Alexandria.

I closed my journal and looked up at Klaus. Hayley rubbed my shoulder knowing what I wrote and how much I was hurting inside. I sighed and continued to stare at him in this awkward silence. There was a knock at the door and Klaus went to answer it. I told Hayley to hide and she did. Damon walked into the room and I smiled at him.

"Ah, what an unpleasant surprise." I heard Klaus say to him as he walked in. 

"So, I just came up with a list." Klaus shut the front door and followed Damon. He held up a piece of paper and I stood up. "It's called "Things You Suck At" He stopped walking and turned to face Klaus. "Number one: Keeping my sister happy." I smirked, love you too Damon. "Number two: Finding Katherine. Ever." That's an understatement. "Number three: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley." I rolled my eyes at the last one. Damon then waved the phone transcripts at that last bit and put them down on the end of the table. "Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" Damon asked.

"I should help you?" Klaus asked him.

"Mhm." Damon said nodding.

"After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?"

"You might want to prioritize, Klaus. You have much bigger problems." Damon said referring to me as he walked up to Klaus. Klaus stared at him blankly. He was hurting too, even if he didn't show it. "Katherine has the cure." Klaus looks displeased by this news. "My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat. You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins. Just let me question Hayley about Katherine." Klaus smiled and walked towards Damon.