I M P L I C I T _ D E M A N D _ F O R _ P R O O F

J O S H U A ' S     P O V

It was supposed to be a fun day. I was supposed to be driving up to meet with my friends, or at least what I called friends. We were gonna see a movie, get a little stoned and shit faced.

That was the plan.

So maybe I drank a bit too much before hand to get that filthy guilt out of my stomach and fill me with butterflies. Maybe I decided to drive despite the fact I couldn't see straight and the world was spinning.

Maybe I wanted to die that night.

And maybe I did.

.

•°•° | - / °•°•

.

T Y L E R ' S    P O V

"I bought you a years supply of paper towels and toilet paper. You have milk, bread, eggs, cere-"

"Thank you mom. I couldn't have been able to move out without you. I'm finally about to start my own life mom. Thank you so much for helping me out this far." I smiled and hugged her as tears began to run down her face.

"My little Ty Guy's all grown up now." She sighed. "But not grown up enough for kissies come here." She grabbed my face and showered me in kisses.

"Alright, okay, mom!" I laughed when she kissed my nose. I playfully pushed her off of me.

"I want a call before 8:00 telling me everything and anything. If you don't I'll pick you up and drive you home. If you feel uncertain you can come home for the night, no, as along as you need, okay?"

"Mom, I've got this, I love you."

"I love you too." She hugged me again, and squeezed. "Stay safe, okay?"

"I will! Now get going, I need to unpack."

"You know, I'll just stay and help you-"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaah. Please, I've got this." She stared at me and sighed.

"My Tyty is all grown up." She hugged me again teary eyed. "I'll leave, but I'll be visiting almost everyday."

"Okay mom."

"Brush your teeth."

"Okay mom."

"And make sure you turn off the lights at night."

"Okay mom."

"And don't forget to-"

"Mom, I'm an adult now. I'll be fine. Bye mom."

"Bye Ty."

"Bye mom." I repeated. I smiled and gently waved as she turned and walked out.

Finally.

🌸 A/N: Good so far? 🌸