F A L L _ A W A Y

My crime is my sentence repentance is taking commission it's taking a toll on my soul I'm screaming submission, and I don't know if I am dying or living.

I sat up quickly in a panicked sweat. When did I fall asleep? I couldn't sleep, I haven't been able to sleep. What is going on? I rubbes my hand down my face and yawned. I flung my legs over my bed stood up shakily. My socks stuck uncomfortably to my feet, but I had to make sure my soul wouldn't slip through my toes.

I slowly began tge trudge to my bathroom. I opened the door. And in yellow sticky notes, on my mirror, it said:
'D O N ' T F A L L A W A Y .'

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

First this person watches me nearly kill myself. Then this stalker is looking through my things and reading my poetry? Is this a crime? Should I report this?

No. They'll think you're a nutcase just seeing things, you'll get sent to an institution and wear a straight jacket as you cry for your freedom and protest society's way of perception on you. Think about it Tyler. Who would just sneak into your house and steal nothing? No one would stalk you, you're the definition of a no one with no life. It's probably Zack or something.

"Yeah.... Probably Zack.... or something...."

"Who's Zack?"

I jumped and grabbed my tooth brush. I held it close to my chest and turned around.

No one was there. "What the heck!?" I hesitantly walked out of the bathroom and toward my tiny kitchen. "Who said that!?"

No one.

"Blurr, you heard that.... R-right? Or did you say that? Do I have a new voice?"

Tyler, your sanity is slipping.

I grabbed a fist full of my hair and dropped my tooth brush. I slowly leaned against the counter and sunk to the floor. "I'm losing my mind..."

I sat there for a minute and regained my composure. I reached for my tooth brush and it slid a good two inches toward me.

I screamed.

"MEDS! Where are those stupid drugs!" Tears threatened to fall as I ran toward my sink. I opened the drawer next to it. I grabbed my 100mg dosage and downed 3 of them.

"Make me sane make me sane make me sane make me sa-"

A sob cut through my chant. I put a hand over my mouth and let my body weight crash against the counter as I slid down and cried.

"I don't wanna fall fall away..." I whispered softly through the tears.

What the hell are you doing? Get up and go show the world you're a nutcase. Everyone will know about you and your drugs.

"I can feel the pull begin." I look down at my hands shaking as I hold onto the handle of the drawer.

Whatever you schiz.

*short chapter I'm sorry*