Purple Genesis

At last! After constant bugging of Misty to Belinda, she was able to convinced her to enroll in a real school, the Greystone Royal Academy. After years of homestudy, finally she will experience how to be a regular students and how to live like a normal teen.

At the age of ten, Misty's mother died because of an accident. It leaves Misty's custody to her mother's bestfriend who is Belinda Laine, since they don't know where her father was.

Belinda nortured her and treat her like her own child. Though Misty love Belinda like her mother, there is still a gap in her life that she needs to fill in. To do that, she decided to step out in her comfort zone and widen her horizon by enrolling in Greystone Royal Academy. It is a boarding school that only elite and outstanding students can enroll. Now that Belinda agreed to Misty, she will be staying their for almost two years.

But life is not that easy to Misty, there were some conditions that Belinda given to her. There's a lot of it but the most important one was to conceal her condition that was called Alexandria's Genesis Syndrome or purple eyes disease.

It is a rare condition that does not affects a person's sight but rather have 20/20 vision. The person who have it do not have the ability to grow hair in their body, face, armpit and pubic area. They have shimmering white skin and are immuned to skin burning, or tanning.

Also, their metabolism ensures that everything taken in is utilized and they surprisingly stay fit. Added to this is their vision that stays perfectly even as they grow older and remains impeccable until to their death.

They do not menstruate despite being fertile. What's more, having this condition makes someone stop aging at the age of 30 years old and can live up to 150 years.

In order to conceal this condition, Misty wore a black rimmed purple tinted eyeglasses. But the question is, how long can she hide it? What will happen to her in Greystone Royal Academy?

Important Note: This story is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and events are the products of author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, places or events is entirely coincidental.

This story is unedited so readers are expected to see some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy reading!!!