Chapter 2- Perverted Blonde with a dimple

"So, I bet you're a transfer student. I didn't saw you here before," Ezzy said. A spark of curiosity was evident in his eyes. A transfer student is rare in Greystone Royal Academy and it is difficult to enter in this school if a student didn't start his first year here.

"Yeah, you're right. Actually I'm a home schooled before," Misty responded in a friendly manner.

"Wow, really? Interesting. So what kind of classes did you took?" He marvelled leaning forward. Mitsy tried to move back a little avoiding to be too close to Ezzy.

"Not really. It's kinda boring 'cos there's no one I can talk to except for my mom. I took same class as you do here," Misty explained.

"Don't worry, you'll never get bored here," Ezzy assured smiling at her.

"I think that so," she agreed, nodding her head.

They didn't noticed that the program was already ended. Some students were standing, busy talking and some were heading outside. The two of them stood up and Misty saw Olive. She was waving at her gesturing her to come.

"Gotta go. Nice to meet you Ezzy," she said as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Misty. See you around," he replied while grinning.

Mitsy rushed towards Olive, and she notice she's with someone. A beautiful girl with red locks that flows through her waist.

"Misty, I want you to meet Alexandra Cohen one of my best friend. Lexi, this is Amethyst Laine my new room mate and friend," she introduced.

"Nice to meet you Amethyst," she said warmly, kissing Iona's cheeks.

"Me too Alexandra. I'm happy to be acquainted with you. ," Misty replied.

"Oh c'mon, don't be so formal and call me Lexi instead," she hissed and smiled.

"Okay Lexi. You can call me Misty too," she chuckled.

"You two, let's continue our talk to the dining hall. I'm kinda hungry right now," Olive interrupted as her stomach growled. Both Misty and Lexi chuckled.

They went to the dining hall were some students were already taking their lunches. The three of them sat in the corner of the hall, eating their lunch. Olive and Iona was sitting together while Lexi was sitting in front of them.

It's like that Misty and the two girls were friends for a long time and she became close to them instantly.

"So, you mean you're photophobia that is why you're wearing that glasses. That is suck but on the other hand, you look so cool and fashionable," Olive opined as she nodded her head like agreeing to herself.

Misty told them that the reason she was wearing the purple tinted sunglass is that her eyes were sensitive to any forms of light. It can be painful and even cause migraine if she will not wear it. Belinda said that she can used this reason if someone asked her why she is wearing a sunglass inside the academy or even at night. Misty thought it a ridiculous reason but she cannot think any better explanation.

"You have really a big appetite Misty," Lexi said with amusement while looking at Misty's food. She had a grilled beef steak, lasagna, muffins and a chocolate cake for her lunch.

"Well, I love to eat," Misty shrugged and chuckled. Olive and Lexi spilled a laughed.

"I like you already girl," Olive stated. She was mixing the sauce of her spaghetti.

"I wonder how could you have a fit body while eating like that. What's your secret Misty?" Lexi puzzled. She was eating her caesar salad without dressings. She is a health conscious and always watching her diet.