Ch. 10- Night Changes

Draco and I arrived at the party arm in arm. The music was already loud and I got entranced by the array of costumes before my eyes. Black spiders were littered across the tables set in onyx  and maroon, on top of weblike and tattered tablecloths. A mobile with branches and brooms and candle holders hung above the middle of each table. The decorations were glorious.

I looked up at Draco as I seen him revel in the decorations

I looked up at Draco as I seen him revel in the decorations. He was as hypnotized as I was. I heard him chuckle when he landed on the witch brooms that hung from each mobile above the tables. Little does everyone know that they are in the midst of a few actual witches and wizards. I lightly pinched his arm followed by a "shhh." We have to remain incognito but even I nearly lost all my composure when I seen some muggles dressed in the stereotypical witch and wizard garb. The pointed hats and robes and their fake wands. Draco and I at this point are nearly dying from laughter. I cupped my hand over my mouth and tried to stop myself. After a few deep breaths, we finally calmed our laughter.

"I guess we better go mingle with our fellow witches and wizards." Draco said. I bit back my laughter, a snort escaped and I quickly clapped a hand over my mouth. My lighthearted laughter turned quickly to shame. I felt my cheeks warm, my body tensing. "That was the cutest thing I've ever heard." I can tell he meant it and I instantly felt the tension leave my body.

"I'll go get us some butter beer." As Draco leaned against the nearest wall, I made my way to the beverage table. I meandered my way through the countless party goers and finally got to the beverages. I grabbed two goblets and carefully made my way back to Draco. He was still in the same place I left him. I smiled as I admired how he looked leaning against that wall. He had the bottom of one of his feet pressed against the wall, the other planted firmly on the floor, his arms crossed and his fingers lightly tapping to the beat of the song. I could see the contour of his muscles peeking through the folds of his dress shirt. His blazer was discarded and hanging neatly on the chair that was before him, his ice-blonde hair hanging over his face. When I finally broke out of my admiring trance, I bit my lip and shook my head, trying to shake away the lewd thoughts that now flooded my brain. Draco and I were now face to face. He looked down at me and I handed him his goblet. He took a greedy swig of the butter beer and sighed happily.

"Nice of you to finally join me again. I was beginning to think you left me here to fend for myself." I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my goblet.

"Bloody hell Draco what kind of person do you take me for?" He chuckled, set his goblet down on the table and grabbed my goblet from my hand, setting it down next to his. Crossing my arms as I looked at him.

"Oh hush love. Let's go to the dance floor." I rolled my eyes and sighed, and nodded my head.

"Fine. But I hope you can keep up."

•{Draco}•
Before I knew it Athena was dragging me across the room to the dance floor. The song reverberating through the speakers had a bit of a sexy feel to it. When Athena pressed her body against mine and started moving, any self restraint I had was being pushed to the brink. It's like her body was part of the rhythm. The way her hips moved without missing a beat and how her porcelain skin shined under the lights made me titter on the edge. Who knew such an innocent darling could set me on fire like this. Her whole body felt riveting against mine. I was in overdrive. It took almost all my strength to not trail my hands all over her body. Her wearing a dress and those unmistakeable thigh-high stockings did not help the off-color thoughts that were now raging inside my head. My whole body was on fire and when I lost control of my movements, one of the hands I had on her waist trailed underneath her dress, caressing her stocking covered thigh. To my surprise she didn't push my hand away, in fact I felt her lean into me further. I moved my hand back to her waist, my fingertips digging into her skin. I relished in the feeling of her body against mine. I can imagine this happening again but the next time our clothes won't be on. I growled at the thought. When the song finally ended I bit my lip. I felt like I could breathe so much easier now. Athena turned around and I pulled her body even closer to me, if that was even possible at this point. My lips grazed over her ear as I whispered,

"You're just full of surprises princess." I could feel her breath hitch and she swallowed hard. She spoke in nothing more than a whisper, her sentence split between breaths.

"Can...you... get.. my goblet?" Still trying to regain a handle on myself, I nodded my head and bit my lip. Making sure I quickly turned away before she could see my partial hard on, I made my way back towards the table that we left our goblets at.

•{Athena}•
It took me awhile to regain the oxygen that left my body. Phew things got so heated. I lost myself in the music as I usually do, but feeling Draco dancing behind me, really sent me reeling. The way his hands dug into my waist  and the feeling of his hands drifting under my dress to my thigh was enough to send me over the edge. When he whispered into my ear, a strange but exquisite feeling came over my entire body, reverberating through my stomach and resting in my very core. I was beyond grateful when the song ended and I could finally get a grasp on myself. I bit my lip and ran my hand through my hair, careful not to mess with my makeshift flower crown. I finally steeled myself and looked towards the direction where me and Draco left our goblets. I was curious as to why it was taking so long but when I seen the reason why, it sent a blind rage through my entire body. I seen another girl backing Draco against a wall, our drinks in his hands. I would recognize that unnaturally long and blonde hair anywhere. It was Ava. Every part of me was screaming. I stalked over to them, the fury completely resonating throughout my body. I stepped in front of her, grabbed Draco's face and pulled him down to me, our lips embracing fiercely. He dropped the goblets and wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening our kiss further. In this moment all that mattered was Draco's lips melding into my own. He pressed my body into his even further, his hold on me unwavering. I playfully tugged at his lip with my teeth and his breathing became ragged. When we finally came up for air, we stayed in each other's arms trying to catch our breaths.

I laid my head on his chest, still breathing heavily

I laid my head on his chest, still breathing heavily. All the anger I had finally vanished. The dragon was back in its chains. Draco tilted my face toward him and leaned in for a more gentle first kiss. It was one of those kisses that leave you wondering why you've spent so long without it. This gentle kiss stole my oxygen in the most beautiful way possible. I pulled back from him, nuzzling my nose into his. He leaned in for another kiss but I placed my finger on his lips, stopping him. I backed into the crowd, looking back to make sure he was chasing me. I slowly made my way through the sea of bodies, looking back at Draco. I bit my lip when I found him staring at me as he made his way through the crowd. I made it to the back of the club when I felt Draco's hands snake around my waist. He pushed me against the nearest wall, pressing his body hard against mine. He fell right into the trap I set. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to my lips. His fingertips dug into my hips harder whenever I took his bottom lip between my teeth. We separated only for a moment to catch our breath. No one has ever made me feel this way with a kiss. My body was burning for Draco. After catching our breath, he leaned his face into mine, embracing our mouths once again. I slid my tongue over his lips. Our kiss deepened even further and as our tongues intertwined, his hands roamed first to my ribs and rested back on my waist. It was like constant electric waves were being sent through my entire body. I took his lip between my teeth and pulled away. In the afterglow of our make out, our faces were flushed so we stepped outside. It was starting to get really late and Draco and I agreed that it was probably time to head back to Hogwarts and sneak back into the Slytherin common room.

When Draco and I arrived back at the common room, we parted ways with a greedy kiss