Reborn

Third Person POV

Eva and Chris laid Stiles down on the table in the centre of the room. A few other people came in to help with the process.

"Are we sure?" Eve asked.

"He has it already. We don't have to turn him into anything. We just have to bring out the evil inside of him," Chris explained.

"Okay, he's ready," somebody said. "We've given him the stuff that will make him speak, and he won't be able to move during the process."

He walked over until he was hovering over Stiles. He took out his razor sharp claws and placed his index finger on Stiles's left temple.

"Stiles," he called to him, "I need you to remember what your friends did to you. And tell us, please."

It took a moment. Stiles didn't say anything. Eva looked over at Chris.

"It isn't-"

"I remember," Stiles interrupted. Everyone stared at him. "They had a pack meeting. But all they did was talk about me. And how useless I am to the pack." A tear rolled to the side of Stiles's face.

"And what did you feel like doing?" Chris asked. He increased the pressure of his claw on Stiles's temple. Soon, blood trickled out.

"I wanted to kill every single one of them. I wanted to take their apologies and rip out their throats with them." Stiles no longer had a soft voice; it was filled with hatred.

"Good. Now go back to the time when you had the opportunity to do that." Chris could feel that he was getting inside Stiles's head.

Stiles remembered everything. The power, the control. He wanted it back.

"I want it back," Stiles whispered.

"Say that again," Chris urged.

"I want it back," Stiles said it louder this time.

"You want what back?"

"The power. The evil. The darkness."

That was enough. Chris pushed his claw deeper into Stiles's head. Stiles screamed in pain, but abruptly stopped as Chris took it out. He did it.

The wound on Stiles's head began to heal. It was gone in seconds. His eyes opened. They weren't the same. They were darker and powerful.

"How do you feel?" Eva asked, smiling.

"Reborn," Stiles said in a mischievous voice.