Trapped

Lydia opened her eyes.

She was in a dark room, surrounded by dark grey walls, dark grey ceiling, and a barely functioning lightbulb. A metal door stood in front of her.

Lydia tried to move, but realized that she was taped down to a chair. Lydia wanted to scream, but something covered her mouth. She started panicking.

She breathed in and out of her nose like crazy. She moaned, trying to make the loudest sound she possibly could. Lydia didn't know where she was, how she got here, why she was here.

Lydia couldn't hear any sounds. Her banshee powers weren't working. She looked down at herself. She was still wearing the short flower dress, but it was covered with a little bit of dirt.

She looked at her knees, and could see just a bit of a bloody scratch. The rest was out of her sight. It seemed like only one knee was bleeding, but both hurt.

Suddenly, Lydia could hear voices. They were coming from outside the door. They were getting closer.

When they were right on the other side of the door, Lydia heard a few words. Talk, manage, attack, kill.

Then the conversation stopped. Someone turned the handle on the door. They pushed it open, and came through. And closed it.

It was Stiles. Lydia was so surprised, she forgot all of the fear inside of her. Stiles. He wore dark jeans and a black hoodie. It was weird that he was wearing normal clothes, but he was so abnormal.

He smiled evilly at Lydia. "Hey, Lyds. I've missed you. How've you been?" When Lydia didn't answer, he laughed and said, "Oh right, don't worry. I'll take it off. I just have to say something."

Lydia watched as he walked around her. The presence of darkness was overwhelming.

"You see, Lydia, no one understands yet what I am capable of. I can kill with the speed of lightning, I can hear like a supernatural, I can do all the cool stuff that Scott does. My favourite part, though, is that I am filled with such hatred and distaste, that it's enough to...eliminate all of my "Friends"."

Lydia thrashed once, making an attempt to at least get somewhere with escaping, but no luck.

"Now, you might wonder," Stiles continued, "why I'm not just going to use my power on everyone and murder them in a second. Well, what's the fun in that, right?" He laughed. Lydia shuddered.

"No, I've decided to make it much more memorable and dramatic. I have some ideas already. Now, I can tell you what you're here for, but let's make it fair." Stiles waved his hand slightly and the tape over Lydia's mouth disappeared. "Talk."

"Why are you doing this?" Lydia quickly said. "What happened to you?!"

"You happened. This is your guys' fault."

"How? Yes, I understand that what you heard that say was wrong, and I regret it every single day, but it couldn't have been enough to make you like this!"

"Ohh, Lydia. It's not just that. Want me to list everything that has happened from the day that I met all of you? I can go on forever, but I'll say a few."

Lydia braced herself. She would never do anything to hurt Stiles intentionally. Never.

"For starters you always ignored me at school. I didn't exist for you. Then, Scott suddenly stopped paying any attention to me once he found Allison. I was always on the 'sidelines'. None of you did anything to help when I started losing my mind. Scott wasn't fast enough to find me when I went missing. When I was at Eichen House, none of you came to see me. I became the Nogitsune partly because of all of you.

"I almost died trying to help Scott, Malia, and Kira at the school, when we had the exams. And I almost died again when you and I went back to Eichen House. Moving on, no one trusted me about Theo, and Scott blamed me when I accidentally killed Donovan. I-"

"Stop," Lydia said. A tear rolled down Lydia's face. "You can't blame us for all of that."

"Yes, I can. Anyways, now that my point has been made, I'm going to tell you why you're really here."