If At First You Don't Succeed; Try... Try Again

Crash's POV:
You threw the pills down your throat, too fast for you to think against it. You couldn't take the bullies anymore. 'I'm worthless and stupid and no-one can love me. I'm worthless and stupid and no-one can love me! I'M WORTHLESS AND STUPID AND NO-ONE CAN LOVE ME! I'M WORTHLESS AND STUPID AND NO-ONE CAN LOVE ME!' This played in your head on infinite repeat.

You needed to remove yourself from the face of the Earth.

☆time skip☆

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
A heart monitor.

You woke up in horror at the fact that you were still alive. What would Culture say? He would be so disgusted...

You scanned the area, and realized you were on life support. You knew it would be painful, but you could rip the wires out. You attempted this, but this raised an alarm, and a nurse came in immediately, preventing you from dying. Stupid nurse.

☆time skip☆

Culture wasn't too happy with you. But at least he didn't shout or scream at you. Because of your 2 suicide attempts, you had to be taken to a mental hospital. If you didn't behave, you could miss Christmas with Culture.

Your plan was to lie your way out. You would go in, refuse medicine and not attempt anything. And after Christmas, you would run away with more sleeping pills and kill yourself. Once and for all.