Chapter 32

Amanda woke up, and Niall was still asleep. She wanted to make sure JJ was ok. She went through the adjoining doors quietly. She was about to go knock on the bedroom door when she saw them on the couch. She smiled and walked towards them. JJ was asleep still on Harry's chest. It was hard for her in the moment to sort through everything, and she was extremely angry at Harry for what he did, but in the end, she wanted them to be together and be happy. The anger she felt was more towards how JJ would react to the situation more so than not believing Harry. She knew he loved JJ, she could tell. She probably knew before either one of them knew. She was still angry with JJ somewhat as well. She wished she would have called. She understood she didn't want to interrupt her with Niall's family but this was something she should have called for. She could have helped before this got as bad as it did. She smiled and waved when Harry opened his eyes. She asked him quietly. "How's she doing?"

He smiled. "She's struggling. Which I'm sure you knew would happen. But she stayed. And she came to me. She laid in the bedroom and I came to the couch. After a while I felt her climb here, and even though things may not be back to normal. I feel we can work through it." He responded quietly.

"Good. I'm sorry my anger got the best of me yesterday. But knowing how she would be and seeing it. I couldn't help myself." She apologized.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad you always have her back." He told Amanda.

Amanda watched Julie slowly start to stir and pick her head up. "Hey sorry, didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

Julie slowly pushed herself up and sat at the end of the couch. "It's ok." She looked at the clock. "We have to go anyway."

Harry sat up and looked at her. "No, we don't. We're staying at least another day. I will not have Paris ruined for us."

"You have a lot scheduled. You can't just forget about it." Julie said.

"Yes, I can. We are staying, it will work out. This is what's important. I do not want us to remember Paris like this. Amanda and Niall are here we will make our last memories of Paris wonderful, with our best friends." He took her hand. "Please?"

Julie forced a small smile. "Yeah, we can try." She wasn't sure how to change her memories of Paris, but they were great up until Kendall so maybe they could.

Niall walked into the room towards the end of the conversation. "Yeah, sounds great. But no clubs, and no leather pants and short shirts."

The girls looked at him. They were confused.

"Exactly." Harry said. "Those guys were like wolves. They were going straight for the both of you."

"Straight for the heart. I have no idea how either of you question anything about yourselves. If you saw what we saw last night you wouldn't have any doubts." Niall continued.

"It drove me mad." Harry stood up. "When that guy lifted you from that bar, I seriously wanted to take him down. And trying to shield you from everyone else. I'm telling you it was horrible."

"I think you're exaggerating again." Julie said.

"I am not. I cannot believe you seriously did not notice." He said to her.

"He's not at all." Niall said as he looked at Amanda. "Same thing with you love, they seriously wanted the night to end differently than it did."

"It was one guy." Amanda said and Julie agreed.

"No, maybe that's all you two noticed but there were more." Niall said. "Like Harry said, wolves. Straight to your hearts."

"Well that wasn't our intention." Julie said. "We just wanted to forget." She got up and walked to the window.