Chapter 68

Harry walked into the room the next afternoon. They had been off doing promo and press in Dubai, and the girls had stayed back to pack. They were heading to LA immediately after the show tonight. At least, he and Niall were. They were going to bring their families to LA for a few days. They wanted to go back with the girls so this was the easiest fix. Louis and Liam were stopping back in the UK first to see their families and then coming to LA to get working on writing their next album. He walked up behind Julie who was staring at the ball gown she had worn the night before. "I'm so glad you can keep that. Getting you out of it before bed last night was my favorite part." He laughed as he kissed the side of her neck.

"Funny, honey." Julie said leaning her head as he kissed her neck. "I'm trying to figure out how to pack it. Thing is huge and there's no way to stuff it in my suitcase. I have no idea how I even wore it."

"Oh, you wore it perfectly. And then getting you out of it...." Harry laughed as he was elbowed in the ribs. "What?"

"Yes, dear, I get you enjoyed that part. Now, be helpful and figure out how I'm getting this home." Julie said turning towards him.

"I will talk to wardrobe. I'm sure they can get it back to LA for us." He said kissing her nose.

"I don't want to bother them with this. They have a lot of stuff going on." Julie said wrinkling her nose as he kissed it.

"Of course, you wouldn't. Babe, you have to realize that it's ok, and there are things others can help you with. Even if it's small." He kissed her lips. "Is that all you have left to pack?"

"Yes, everything else is done. I gave the tiara and the jewelry back, and everything else is the bag. I didn't bring much, remember. I seem to be going home with quite a bit more than I came with." She said watching him walk to the fridge to get them each a bottle of water.

"Well, deal with that too." He walked back to her and handed her the water. "I'm so glad to be getting back to LA with you. Coming 'home' to you every night."

"You mean me coming home to you every morning since I still work nights? It's still going to be kind of difficult." She said taking her water.

Harry went to the door and let Amanda and Niall in when they knocked. "Not difficult, there will be time. Writing sessions seem to go late, so we will still make it work."

"What are we worrying about now?" Amanda asked taking JJ's water bottle and taking a drink.

"Well, right this second why you're drinking my water." Julie said snatching it back from Amanda.

Amanda laughed as a bit spilled on her as JJ snatched it from her as she was drinking. "I'm thirsty." She said wiping her chin and the front of her shirt.

"Get your own." Julie said putting the cap on her bottle.

"Sharing is caring, JJ. Sharing is caring." Amanda laughed and sat on the stool at the counter. "Now seriously, what are we worrying about?"

"Nothing really. Harry just seems to think we're going to be a nice little happy family back in LA. Wake up to each other every morning, eat dinner, and fall asleep together every night. I was just reminding him that we worked nights, and it still wouldn't be a completely open schedule." Julie said in her matter-of-fact way.

Harry laughed. "That's not exactly how I said it. Here we go with this black and white brain thing."

"What?" Amanda asked. "Black and white what?"

"The other night she said she didn't know how her black and white brain got a colorful creative boyfriend. So, it's just the way we see things. Little does she know I crave some routine too; so, it will work out just fine." Harry said sitting down on the stool next to Amanda and pulling Julie between his legs.