Blood, Blood, Gallons of the stuff

"Truth or dare?" Frank asked Gerard, playing a phone generated version of the game.
"Mmm..I'll be safe and go with truth," Gerard answered, pushing stands of his long black hair behind his ear. Frank pressed the truth button and read what it had said. "What is a kink of yours?" Frank asked. That wasn't actually the truth the stupid truth or dare app had given Gerard, but Frank liked this question better. Gerard bit his lip, and then answered, "I know a haven't done it, but blood really turns me on," he said, blushing a dark shade of red.
"Really know?" Frank questioned in a rather seductive voice. 
"Yeah," Gerard said in reply, and Frank smirked, before pouncing onto Gerard's lap, kissing him roughly and palming Gerard through his black skinny jeans. Gerard's dick twitched with pleasure. Frank bit down on Gerard's bottom lip hard, drawing blood, then continued to kiss him, spreading the blood all over between their two faces. Frank felt Gerard getting hard.
The two continued the bloody make out session, pulling and tugging at each other's clothes until they were both only in their boxers.
"Frankie..I need you," Gerard moaned into Frank's mouth.
Suddenly Frank pulled back, getting off Gerard.
"Frankie!" Gerard whined. Frank slapped his thigh, turning Gerard on even more.
"No whining!" Frank exclaimed, walking out of the living room and disappearing into the kitchen.
Gerard groaned, putting his hands into his boxers to jack himself off, since Frank had just left him there.
"Um excuse me, what the hell are you doing?" Frank asked both angrily and sexually, re-entering the room. "I said no whining, and you should know by now that Daddy wouldn't just leave you here with a boner. What a bad boy." Frank growled, straddling Gerard's thighs, and pulling a knife out from behind his back.
"Bad boys get punished," Frank growled in Gerard's ear, pushing Gerard down so he was laying on the couch with Frank on top of him.
Frank took the knife and ran it across Gerard's chest. Gerard moaned loudly.
"I never said you could speak," Frank growled, slicing Gerard's chest six more times.
Frank smirked devilishly, licking the blood off the kitchen knife.
Gerard bit his lip, holding himself back from moaning the loud, slutty moan that wanted to come out.
Frank smiled an evil smile, before rubbing his hand in the pool off blood that was on Gerard's stomach and chest, and then pulling down his boxers and rubbing the blood onto his dick to use it as a lubricant. He then turned Gerard over, yanking down his boxers. Frank immediately shoved himself into Gerard. Gerard let out a loud shaking yelp, and yelp that soon turned into slutty moans and Frank trusted in and out of Gerard.

Frank dug his nails into Gerards hips, thrusting faster and harder into him, slamming right into Gerards prostate.
"Frankie.. I'm-im gonna come," Gerard moaned out.
Frank reached a hand forward, grabbing Gerards dick, and began pumping him.
"It's okay baby, do it," Frank moaned. Three thrust later and Gerard came all Frank's hand and the couch. Frank followed right after, releasing into Gerard, and then pulled out.
Frank and Gerard sat next to each other on the couch for a few minutes, regaining their breath.
"I love you Frankie," Gerard whispered, leaning his head on Frank's shoulder. Frank kissed the top of Gerards head.
"I love you too, Gee," Frank said, standing up and pulling Gerard up with him.
"Let's go get you cleaned up," Frank said, pulling Gerard in the direction of the bathroom.
"Okay."