chapter 1

As I waited for the bus at the normal stop, I listened to Spotify and scrolled through my Instagram account, looking at my drawings that I loved to post there from time to time. My friends and followers always told me how good my art is. Of course, I knew it was good, but I never thought it was so good I'd get thousands of followers for it.

   Anyway the bus finally came and I got on, sitting in the back. I never really talked to any of the kids on the morning bus, though. It's nothing against them, I was just to busy scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, Wattpad, etc. So no one really hated me or picked on me, on the bus at least, which I was just fine with.

   This is my second year in this school, Junice Hall of Arts, (stupid name I know, don't worry it doesn't really exist! I hope...) and this year they're letting Demons in! To be honest, I was excited about it, new faces, new people (well, demons, actually), new friends... I was kind of scared.. I'm friends with a lot of kids in my grade or they at least know know my name, so, just, fucking hell, they're going to a lot of new people. The only people I really don't like are a group of girls who make fun me, but never physically pushed me or anything, so I don't care enough to tell on them for it.

Once the bus pulled up everyone got out in a nice orderly fashion.....

---Just kidding, everyone ran out almost trampling each other as they climbed over seats and stuff. Only I was left because I didn't want to die. As I stood I saw a boy sitting in the seat across from mine. He had his head down with hoodie over, which meant I couldn't see his face. I assumed that he fell asleep or something, so I shook his shoulder lightly. He jumped at my touch but looked up and mumbled a 'thanks'.

   " You're welcome, hey are you new here? " I asked, now getting a good look at him. He had brown hair cut short on the sides and then a floof of bright green on the top. Weird, but cute, and kinda punk-ish. I've seen kids like him last year.

   " Yeah I am. Ma name's séan, but ma friends cal'me Jack. W'ats yours? "

   " It's Y/n, I've been here since last year, love your accent by the way! Is it Irish, or something? "

   " Oh, uh, yeah! It is! "

   " Cool, well, come on newbie, we don't want to late, " I stated in a joking manner.

   As we stepped off and up the school steps he told me that he needed to get his schedule sheet from the main office, unlike everyone else who got theirs in the mail. So we went there first.
Jack's Schedule:

Science - 1st piriod

History - 2nd piriod

Lunch - 3rd piriod

Advanced algebra - 4th piriod

Art - 5th piriod

Gym/fitness - 6th piriod

Secondary language - 7th piriod

Mine was almost the same, which we are both happy about. I just had Art before Advanced algebra.

  " H-Hey, Y/n? " Jack spoke pulling me out of my thoughts.

   " Yeah? "

   " You know how they let demons in the school now? Well, I think that's their bus.. " He nodded his head towards their bus now pulling up on the curb (your able to see them because the doors are clear and the main office is right at the entrance). I looked over and saw some ki-Demons teleporting out of the bus, and some just using the doors.

   They all had groups or were in pairs, and they were all coming towards the entrance.
Some had horns or wings or tails! All of which I thought were really freaking awesome and it would be so cool if I had one! Jack and I moved a little closer to the walls so they could pass and not hit us or something. We were facing each other as they poured in, we talked about our schedules and we both agreed that we would sit together during lunch to talk more. Then I heard the deepest male's voice I've ever listened to in my life.

   " morn'in, sweet heart "

An:

Hopefully you guys like this and will keep reading. Love yous!!!! 729 words, nice