Day 3

I get a jacket from my closet and head down stairs and out the door. I quickly walk to his truck. Look back at the house to make sure its all clear and get in.

"So what do you want at 2AM,"I ask as I stare an my lap.

He starts to cry, "I need you."

I look up at him with concern.

He lifts his hand and places it on my cheek. Leans forward and presses his lips against mine.

I press back. Pain in my lower lip, omg he's bitting my lip. A moan escapes my mouth. He gets more intense.

I come back to reality and pull away.

"What's wrong Luke?" I ask.

"It's my mom she has cancer," He whimpers.

"Oh God. Im so sorry. Come here," I say pulling his head to my chest as I hold him.

We sat there for what seemed like hours. Thats exactly what it was, hours, I looked up from his body that drifted to sleep, it was dawn.

"Luke ," I whisper, "get up." I shake him a little bit.

He opens his eyes and sits up. Without saying a word.

"Let me get ready and Ill leave my parents a not and ride to school with you," I say trying to give him some ease.

He nods.

I get out of his truck and go into my house.

I go to the bathroom brush my hair, put it in a top knot, brush my teeth, then put my makeup on. I go back to my bedroom and get dressed. Have one last look in the mirror, I head down the stairs to write a letter to my parents saying I left for school early.

I grab my bag and head out the door. I look down the hill to the road and no truck, no Luke.

There is no way he left me. He went to go get gas, or breakfast, or clothes to change into. He did not leave me. So Ill wait, and I waited. And waited.

So sorry this chapter is short but I felt like a cliff hanger so... What do y'all think of the story so far? Do you like it, love it, hate it. Let me know!