Finally getting the Time Turner

2014

Harry was sitting at his desk staring down at a memo, but not reading it. He chewed on his lip thinking hard as he finally looked up at the pictures on his desk.

There was one with James, Louis, and Fred II all laughing brightly there arms draped over each others shoulders.

Lily clinging to Teddy, who was holding her, grinned at the camera and giggled as Teddy turned his hair different colors. There was one with Teddy when he was younger, around 10 years old, smirking playfully his turquoise hair falling into his pale face.

Victiore on her birthday a few years ago attacking Harry in a big hug after he gave her her phone.

Al smiling shyly and staring at the camers through the long black lashes that any girl would kill for which he had gotten from Ginny.

An old picture with Fred and George waving energetically from brooms in their sixth year. Ginny at Ron and Hermione's wedding dressed up in her maid of honor dress. Harry himself with Ron and Hermione from their fifth year.

And there were more spread around Harry's office, enough to show just how much he loved his family.

Sighing he stood up to stretch right when a little airplane zoomed into the room and landed on his desk. Thinking it must be from Kingsley about the time turner he grabbed it and opened it eagerly.

He wasn't disappointed and as soon as he recognized the Minister's handwriting he darted out into the corridor to run and find Ron. While he hurried away he read the quickly written letter.

Dear Harry,

I'm sending this same letter to Hermione now. You can finally have the time turner and Stand has promised to tell no one that I have taken it (even though he doesn't know exactly why I have taken one either). Come to my office as soon as you have gotten Ron. I will floo Ginny for you and get her to come, though I doubt it'll take much. Hermione will have to set it because I am not to good with these now and then you can go get the kids.

Kingsley

Harry grinned and practically ran into Ron who had been coming down to his office to ask about any news from Kingsley.

"He has the time turner and he, Gin, and Hermione are waiting for us!" Harry gasped before Ron could ask. Ron gaped for a moment then smiled grabbing his brother-in-law's arm and dragging him off down the corridor to the lifts.

While in it the two were cast strange looks as they bounced on their heels, willing the lift to go faster. By some strange coincidence Arthur and Percy entered and immediately looked at Ron and Harry. "Kingsley has the time turner?" Arthur guessed. The two nodded. "Well can we come with you to make sure you four go into the past alright?" Percy whispered moving closer to his brothers.

They exchanged glances "Sure." Harry finally smiled. Percy grinned back but then started to anxiously bounce on his feet along with his brother and brother-in-law.

Harry put his hand into his pocket and felt Dominque's small slim phone. She had given it to him the other night after they had called Victiore.

He smirked slightly remembering. He had wanted to talk to Al when Victiore put him on with Ginny but she had been so relieved to hear their son's voice that she had hogged the phone until they had had to go. Not that he really cared she had been on the whole time, the delighted look on her face (which had been so pale and worried the past few days) was enough for him.

Then after they had hung up Harry had tried to give Dom back her phone but she shook her head.

"You keep it Uncle Harry," she had said. "just in case they try to call again soon or you need to call them." She had grinned brightly up at him and given her uncles, aunts, and grandparents hugs before she and her slightly less stressed parents left to go back to Shell Cottage.