Can't keep my hands to myself.

Abel's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since Bella and I split and it's now time for the VS fashion show. Still not quite over her, or maybe not over just having someone out there that's for and with me. As I predicted the media would portray me as the bad guy in this. At this point though, i don't care. I'm just glad that I don't I have to deal with something that was inevitably going to end.

'You ready?' My manager asked as I we started boarding our private jet with the whole crew. 'Nervous, but ready yeah.' I replied.

'Am I gonna be performing when Bella walks, because she only has like one walk right? She's a new VS model.' My manager just started laughing and said, 'Since when do you care whether or not a girl, be it an ex or fling is at an event you're at? Just do best and kill the performance like you always do. You've got this.'
He was right, it isn't just her there as well, there's gonna be other performers and celebs and models. I can't let one person ruin this incredible experience for me. It isn't Bella's event, it's one of the biggest and sexiest fashion events that a model can feature in. And I get to perform there.

The arrival in Paris like always was always humbling, one of my favorite cities and I get to do what I love here tonight. The hotel is lux and polished. The bedroom is fine with the linen being Egyptian cotton, another favorite of mine. 'I hope your stay with us is amazing Mr Tesfaye, if you need anything, please do let us know.' I smiled and nodded as the lobby boy dropped all my bags off and left. Collapsing on my bed, I decided to scroll through the gram and see what everyone is up to, and subsequently ended up unfollowing Bella. Why? I don't know, it just feels like it's the right thing to do for myself at least. 'Yo, we need to head to the venue for a mic check and start getting you ready,' my manager said from the other side of the door as he knocked on the door a few times.' I sighed and started getting ready, one downfall to this career was definitely not having time to really absorb my surroundings and just relax. It's all about the show.

------

Selena's POV:

Just getting out of rehab and opening to the public has really helped me do this whole performance thing better. I can do my best and people will understand why sometimes I just look tired, because I really am, the anxiety that comes with it is a lot better too.

'Can't keep my hands to myself,' I started singing at the mic check, as I would be the first performer onstage. The rehearsal goes well, I love this new single of mine as it's flirty and sexy just like the show. And the sound engineers seem to be digging the tune, and The Weeknd? This is the first time I've seen him in person. I must admit, I've only listened to his music. And he seemed to be breaking eye contact with me every time as soon as our eyes locked.

'Selena that's a wrap, you're ready for tonight!' With that I left the runway in my sweatpants, and tee, ready to be transformed. Wait, maybe that's why he was looking?

The angels and models inside looked gorgeous in the change rooms. Tall, lean and beautiful, I'm not gonna lie but I'm starting to feel a bit shit. Doesn't help that my go to snack is kiddies cheese burger meal from MacDonalds. Oh well, at least my dress will not be exposing my bloated food belly. Getting hair, nails, makeup and tanning done is a long process. Which I now have a love hate relationship with. Love the end product, but not so much the process. And there's The Weeknd again now meeting the models and angels, which is required so the actual show isn't awkward whilst the models walk as the artist performs. He looked good, but he hardly made eye contact. Except with one girl, Bella, Gigi's sister. Since I don't really know Bella, I can't say much. And she's beautiful, like all the Hadids, I get why. 'Selena, blue contacts or no?' 'Why not? I want some Adriana Lima vibes.' I said back to my make up artist who was actually finishing up meaning that I could start interacting with the models too.