Jikook - "You're so cute when you struggle"

Junkook Top
Jimin Bottom
Jungkook being smug, teasing Jimin. Jimin struggles to hold the hyung title. Mentions of Taekook~~ enjoy >~<

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was sitting at the bar in the kitchen, next to the cupboards at the outlet so he could charge his phone.

Jungkook walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. He opened the cupboard and grabbed a choco banana snack. "Omo..." Jungkook gasped. These were his favorite~~ ^~^

Jimin looked up from his phone. He then saw it. Jungkook holding HIS snack. He abandoned his phone, getting up and walking around the bar to the front of the kitchen.

"YAH!" Jimin half yelled at the maknae walking away with his treats.

Jungkook turned around, one already in his mouth. Jimin frowned, walking to Jungkook. He tried to take the bag with one swipe but Jungkook was fast and pulled it away from Jimins reach. Jimin stumbled.

"Why!" Jungkook pouted teasingly at his hyung.

Jimin tried to grab it again, and Jungkook pulled it away again, Jungkook laughed quietly.

"Yah! Give it to me, it's mine, you should at least ask who's it is brat!" Jimin stated, getting almost annoyed with the makane.

"How are you gonna get it?" Jungkook mockingly teased his hyung.

Jimin jumped to it, almost falling when Jungkook raised the bag high in the air.

"Aish..." Jimin said when he caught on. Jungkook gave him a smug look, almost pleading him to jump so he could laugh.

Jimin instead pushed Jungkook against the wall behind him, watching Jungkooks eyes burn holes into his. "Why're you such a brat?"

Jungkook tossed the snack down next to him, watching Jimin try to go for it, instead he pulled him back by his silky hair, pushing him against the wall and pinning both his arms above him. A small, incoherent whine spilled from Jimins lips at the harsh tug at his hair.

"Yah! Let go!" Jimin yelled, wiggling the best he could, trying to kick Jungkook. He just pinned his legs against Jimins, stopping him completely. Jungkook was too strong, Jimin sighed out, looking up at his dongsaeng.

Jungkook smirked, chuckling, "Hyung..." he said mockingly, "You're so cute when you struggle." He said playfully , looking down at Jimin, scanning his body.

This wasn't a time to admire Jimins stature, especially when you see him everyday, but Jungkook couldn't help think how small and cute Jimin is under his strength, he thought of himself so weird after these thoughts, lightening his grip a little bit, but not letting him go.

Jimin watched as Jungkook looked at him and he felt his face heating up, he was the hyung.

Jimin, once again, tried to push Jungkook away, this time trying to push away his own feelings, Jungkook was just joking around.

The maknae didn't budge, he only tightened his grip, letting his long fingers slide further down to in front of Jimins thighs. He felt Jimins petite stature shiver a bit, he smirked, like he always does.

"J-Jungkook... s-stop..." Jimin said quietly, fearing his voice might give out on him and embarrass himself. Not that he hasn't already...

"Jiminie? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked him, mock concerned; he titled his head, and looked down at his hyung.

Jimin was about to speak when he let out a small whimper, he blushed as he felt Jungkook tug his soft hair back, making Jimin look up at him. Jimin bit his lip harshly; he looked everywhere but the youngest's intimidating eyes, fearing he'd lose his last ounce of strength in this situation.