Vkook - "Are you sure you aren't a bottom, Kookie?"

~~~~~~~~~~

>Experienced, 19 year old Taehyung
>Innocent/Curious, 17 year old Jungkook

Should I put these??^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~

Since Kookie joined Bangtan he's been surrounded by 6 beautiful men. The whole general thought process of him joining a group at that age was quite ambiguous, to say the least, especially for a kid just staring to figure out his hormones.

So he did what every living thing does when it's placed in a new environment, he adapted. He adapted to their love. He adapted to their soft touches when manager-hyungnim wasn't around. He adapted to them holding him at night, their crotches rubbing firmly against his clothed hole unintentionally, but of course he noticed. He adapted to them acting like kissing him once in a while just to watch him become a "cute" mess was normal. He adapted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walked into his hyungs hotel room when they were in Japan. It was late at night and most everyone was asleep.

~Jungkook solo self discovery flashback~

Jungkook was taking a shower, when he suddenly thought of his hyungs. Ever since he was 15 the hyungs always called him cute and loved any form of contact with him; they back hugged him a lot, played with his hair and his muscles, that they loved.

He started thinking of their touches... when they would sometimes go a bit far, just to watch Kookie become embarrassed and call him cute again. That's around the time he started to question his innocent love for them.

He started to touch himself... moving his hand in fast movements, wanting to get it over with so he wouldn't be a pervert for too long.

When just masturbating wasn't enough, he craved something more. He reached his other hand around, rubbing his middle finger over his hole, biting his lip, starting to feel even more perverted that his hyungs were in the other room waiting to shower.

He became a mess with just 5 taps at his hole. His knees buckled underneath him and he was holding onto the wall in front of him, his small whines getting needier and higher pitched by the second tap. He kept his finger there, rubbing circles, afraid that the nice feeling would go away.

He put his head shamefully in his arm, rutting his hips back onto his 1 small finger. Suddenly he thought of Yoongi hyungs fingers... how his hyung would sometimes grip his neck and harshly massage it when he was frustrated, his long fingers practically choking him. He shook his head at the thought, but not stopping his finger from pushing a bit inside.

His back arched at the intrusion, his breath hitching, forming a cute choke at the back of his throat. Namjoon hyung suddenly popped in his head... how sometimes he had to look up at his hyung, he felt so small; Namjoon would hold him, back against chest, and rub his big hands over Kookies thighs, he said he "loved how soft it was, and how it was so smooth." He pushed his finger in farther. It bottoming out inside of him.

He pressed his legs together in a awkward stance, not knowing how stand with a finger inside of him. He whimpered silently as he moved; he blushed red at the thought that his hyungs could possibly hear the sounds he was making, but he only tapped the rim of his hole with a second finger, testing.

He sighed in pleasure as he felt the burn creep around his hole, he felt so good.

~~~~~~~~~~