Who Was He?

Note: THIS CONTAINS YAOI! NO LIKE NO READ! IF YOU LIKE PLEASE INJOY! i wanted to make this because i thought my friend's drawing of ergo was kinda cute, then i thought of jeff, then like, oh god they make a hot couple! ( dont take me the wrong way or anything....NVM PLZ DO XD) dont get angry for what i like ok. this might be the first yaoi story of jeff and a person that was created by my friend. SORRY if you think this is weird. FYI I just thought these guys were hot together. ^-^ 

~secrets

=============================================================================(Jeff's P.O.V)

Today i have to get some stuff for slendy. And i always suck at my job and get the wrong thing. well who cares. "Jeff, i need you to get some stuff from store today. PLEASE get the stuff jeff, i need it!" i sighed when hearing him and his blah."why dont you get it yourself? god!" slendy looked at me with anger. "FINE! FINE! Ill get it! geez, were not having a stareing contest!" geez, all having to go serious and everything. so i walked up the stares, grabbed some random junk, well i wont call my knife junk but like snacks and stuff, and put it in a side bag. While walking down stairs, Ben was laughing. "wtf? whats so funny?" i moaned at him, with disscus. "Hehe, your girly today... like normal..." Ben is drunk, again...i think..."what? what are you-" before i could finish, the sidebag had sparkles on it, with pink paint platters." DAMN IT BEN!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                      

While arriving to the store, i got all the stupid junk slendy wanted." why the heck does slendy need baby wipes?!" once i got to the cash register, a girl with brown hair was staring at me." Is this all, sir?" i stared at her. oh shit, i hope she's not another fangirl. "uh yeah".

Wow, i actualy GOT stuff for slendy! First time i actually did! while walking, i notice a  dark green, long haired guy running. Before i could do anything, he accidently tripped on top of me. I fell with a thud. "OW! what was that for?!" i scolled at him. Before i could catch my breath, he got up and ran."SORRY!" he was lucky he made it, well alive from me, of course. 

Once i got in, Slendy was at the door, standing there like he is some weird-ass creeper." did you bring me the stuff? i dont have all day!" i made a face, then i replied in a realy fake kind expretion." Yes, heres all your "importan junk"!" Slendy grabbed the bags and sorted threw the stuff." well! jeff, you actualy GOT the stuff! thanks." Seriosly...? all i get is "thanks"? for how much pain i went threw that took 20 minutes to there and back?! i should get, like, twenty bucks from that! i didnt want to start any thing so i just sighed. i went upstairs, and slammed my door shut.