Hello, Have We Met?

After entering my room with no sound, i desided to go on the computer for a bit. slender man makes me just wanna cut him freaking head off!

It was getting dark out side, looks good enought to kill someone today! i got all excited, cause i loved the screams of people crying out and blood and stuff! i put my white over sweater on, got my knife out from under my pillow, and jolted down stairs, out the door. before i made it out, slendy was nosy as heck." Where are you going, Jeff?"." IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!! DONT TRY AND STOP ME!! HAHAHA!!" i ran out the door after that. Man, i could of sworn slendy facepalmed himself.

Once i got out, into the woods, i could already smell the flesh of the people! wait... did someone die here before i came? well who gives a frick! im gunna kill someone! i was walking around to see if there was anyone in sight, but sadly no. Damn it! i got excited for nothing?! i didnt give my hopes up and kept searching. oh god its hopeless, i guess i gotta go to some persons window ad kill there. i dont want to ever since LAST time!

i walked until my legs were sore. Nah screw it, ill never find a- i heard a car crash. oh, NOW a person! i saw the light, so it wasnt to far from me. once i got  kinda close to the car, a girl came out. blondy. please dont be some barbie!... again! the girl walked around her car." CRAP! My dad is going to KILL ME!!!" once she turned her back facing me, its my time to shine! Until i ever even got to even, like, make a freaking step, a guy came behind the car and made her jump. He grabbed her hair, and silently, but able to hear, said" this isnt your day, now is it?" and sliced her head off. Whoah whoah whaoh whoah WHOAH! First of all, how the hell did he get there? and secondly, he killed my target!

The guy picked up the body, and started walking. Im not going to leave him walking there! so i ran to him, without thinking."Who the hell are you, and why are you killing at my killing spot?!" i lied, i was to angry to thing of something else to say."Really? This isnt your day, isnt it?" he said, smiling, in a soft voice. "Dont play sweet talk with me....!" he laughed alittle,"im just kidding! you dont have to yell!" i stared at him, a silence has come. We stared at each other for ,like, ever. Then he finaly said," Havent i met you before? You look oddly framilier..." He was right, i think i saw him before, but all i saw was his hair. he kinda looked like me alittle... but he had longer hair, dark green, and the tips of his hair was light blue. He had a black over sweatter on with white pants. No scars, Nor bruises. All he had was a bandage covering both eyes, covering the ears too.I dont even know how he can see with that in his eyes. i can see alittle bit of  his nose, but the top part was covered with bandage. Wait, why am i checking him out!? Oh god, i hope he doesnt think im some weird kind of pervert!" uhh, yeah i think." i sounded stupid." Cool! Well i gotta go, nice seeing you." i flinched for a sec. he was walking away until i grabbed his arm. uhhh wtf did i just do...? i quickly let go of his arm."AHH! i mean, uhh, sorry...?" i sounded like those girls that are shy for the guy.... that.... they.... like......... Yup, im screwed." Umm, yes?" He asked softly. He has a really soft voice.My face got warm. OH GOD IM TURNING INTO SOME WEIRD HIGH SCHOOL CHICK!!! And even worst, hes a GUY!" so, eh, whats your name?" He look at me, with a kind face. Damn it, why does it make me feel so guilty?!" Oh, my name's Ergo. Blindless Ergo." Hmm well that explains it." You might already know ME! im popular world wide!" i looked proud, and also stupid."uhh, pardon? i dont really know you, nor i ever seen a person like you." he looked confused. well i was stupid.I got really shy, so i stared at the ground."Oh well then, um, my names Jeff, Jeff The Killer." he gave me a warm smile."I like that name, it suits you well" My face turn warm to hot. Do i really like this guy?! or is it from how much i got embarrassed?" Sorry i got to go, Bye!" He waved farwell,  and walked into the dark forest.

Once i got home, i went straight to my room. I grabbed my pillow, shoved it in my face, and i yelled at my self."IM SO STUPID!!!!"