Wanna Play a game?

I woke up to slendy's words."Jeff get up! we got company!" "ugh tell em im dead...." "Jeff, get up our no pasta for you!" i felt treated as a dog. hmmm so this is what smile feels like.

i final got my ass up and walked downstairs. i saw there was like a greeting party, i think thats what its called. there first person i saw was Jane. "NOPE! im going back to bed!" i turned and walked back until slendy grabbed my shirt collor." oh, no you dont, Jeff!!" i moaned.

I went to get a can of Dr. Pepper until i saw someone that looked framilier."Ergo!? How did you get here?!" i was slightly happy, well happy he was here besides Ben."Invantation letter." i tost him a Dr. Pepper." Well this is my house, and slendy always makes stupid ideas without me knowing." he laughed." doesnt sound fun" we both laughed, until smile tackled Ergo." What the- Smile! Bad dog!" Smile was licking Ergo's face, making his badages wet. i was about to pull Smile off him until Ergo was able to sit up." Nah, its alright! Smile is his name? Hes awesome!" he finaly got up and smile jolted to another person."So what do you wanna do? We can do anything! We can play video games or-" "Whats video games?" i looked at him, in shock." you gotta be kidding me, seriosly?!" he shrugged his shoulders." ill show you!" i said excitedly "W-Wait!" i impationtly grabbed his rist and ran to my room. Once we got in, i closed the door with out realizing. i made him sit down in front of the TV with me. i pulled a controller out." You seriosly dont know what this is?" he sighed. Then i sighed. " ill show you how to play then!"

Finaly choising a game..."DUDE! stop killing me!!!" i whined. He was laughing his ass off." you said you never played games before!!" " Yeah! i never DID!" We both laughed. I saw Ergo still having his sweater on. "Why you still have your sweater on? Were inside!" I kinda wanted him to take it off. Now i sounded like those people who yell 'Take it off' and throws money. "Oh! Heh, its a habbit." he took it off and had a grey shirt on.

After Playing a million games later...."So, what do you wanna play next?" i sighed, but laughed in the same time." Sing Party!!" "NO! i cant SING!!" we laughed so hard, but then i finaly said yes. He got to pick which song." How about this one" he was giggling. i looked at." ONE DIRECTION?! IM NOT GAY!!!!" He laughed so hard he was coughing." What? to embarressed?" i growled." N-NO!" i studdered.Ergo kept laughing until i finaly said yeah... He got the Microphone and handed it to me.(Some singing later)" YOU DONT KNOW YOUR B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!" I screamed, while Ergo laughed," Jeff, your not that bad!" I blushed instantly."S-Shut up!" I yelled at him.

(After the torcher of singing) My throught was starting to hurt, i need a drink of water. I ran down stairs, to the kitchen, grabbed a cup of water, and freaking drink the whole thing down. I felt the water go threw my sore throught. I put the cup back in the sink and headed up, back to my room. once i came in, Ergo was waiting for me. How can he wait for me and not be bored? His body ( that sounded so wrong) was facing me. I closed the door and walked towards him, until i tripped over the controller wires. "JEFF!"  Ergo grabbed me, but then he fell on his back. While he was in pain, because i fell on him pretty hard, i realized i was on top of him." Jeff, you ok?" he asked, trying to get up." yeah, im f-f-" While he lift up one of his legs, he must of not notice that the leg he put up was between my legs. His leg rubbed against my croch gently. I moaned with pleasure without meaning to, then coverd my mouth with my hand. "Uhh jeff? What did you say?" I caught Ergo's face felling warm, i felt purple for a second, until the door opened. Damn it! It was already embarressing, now someone is coming to see us!? Great." Hehe so, you guys just met, and already getting wet, huh?" it was ben. Damn it, i wish it was someone else other than ben. " Wait? Wet?!" Ergo yelled, blushing out of control. This was to awkward for me to handle. "Ben, i just fell, so stop it with the shit talk and leave us alone! nothing happend!!" i yelled at ben, he only did his stupid laugh he always do. "Oh so you two ARE making out! That explains the moaning and stuff! So what did you guys 'Really' do? Kiss? Rubbed each other's croch?" I got so pissed. I got up, got my knife out, and threw it at ben. He closed the door before it hit him and the knife sticked on the door. "Damn it!" i yelled angrly. Then i sighed worriedly. "D-dont mind him. Hes just a ass-hole, like every day. Or just drunk..." Ergo seemed to understand. "So, uh, wanna play another game...?"