Chapter 3

Chapter 3

              "And now, Harold Styles." Grimmy jokes as he pushes the micrphone to Harry who was sitting next to him in the studio.

              It had been a few weeks since Harry had been here last, and he still was shaky and a bit upset. But Grimmy had promised that Louis wouldn't be here, and so far things had been fun and Harry was even smiling.

              "Next song is- next song is..." He stutters and grabs Nick's hand. The mic was off, they were just messing around as some old Backstreet Boys song played.

              "Next song is Birthday Sex.' Nick jokes and squeezes his hand. "Or Soulja Boy, that songs always funny" He continues and licks his chapped lips. "Ooh! Or Baby." Harry goes to say 'no' but it's too late.

              "And i was like BABY, BABY, BABY OOOOOOH" Grimmy sings, Harry poking his hip and pointing to the fact that they now went on air, and Grimmy just continues singing for a few more seconds. "I still think I missed my chance to be a singer. I feel like Simon Cowell or Danny Reno should sign me, I mean, I've got the face and the voice and the fashion. What more could they want?"

              Harry rolls his eyes and blushes from secondhand embarassment. He stands up from his chair, taking off his headphones and setting them down on the hook. He walked around the small space and stretched out his legs before he realized Grimmy was answering questions, which meant he'd be focused for a while.

              He snuck out the back, heading down to the small cafeteria. It's been a while though, and Harry quickly realizes he has no clue where he's going. He just keeps his head down and a hand on the wall as he forces his feet, hoping that maybe they remember where to go.

              It's a stupid idea, he knows that, and he is reminded how stupid it is when he ends up near the bathroom which is on the opposite side of the studio. Figuring he had some time to waste, and kind of had to piss, he pushed open the door and walked up to one of the urinals on the end.

              There was light elevator-type music playing, which was kind of ironic since they were at a radio station. The walls were tiled a light shade of orange, which was one of his favourite colours so Harry just focused on a dirt spot on the wall, barely even noticing when the door opens and someone walks to the urinal beside him.

              Harry goes to zip his pants back up, leaning back a bit and knocking into sombody. He lets out a quiet scream and blushes furiously, zipping his pants as quickly as he can and turning to apologize, but he mumbles "Oops, oops.".

              "Hi." The person responds and- of course, it was Louis. Harry's entire body froze, and before he could remind himself to stay quiet, he speaks.

              "Oh, it's you." He tries his hardest, he really does. "Oh, it's you." Harry repeats and flinches because he doesn't want Louis to mock him again.

              "Yeah, even us radio hosts need to use the loo once in a while." He jokes as he stands in front of the urinal and uses it, Harry staring at him. Not at his cock, but at his face because that was funny. Harry would have laughed if he still wasnt' stunned.

              He didn't know why he was so shocked. Louis did work here, and Harry was the guest. But Louis only worked when Nick did, mostly on weekends or nights and occasional mornings and right now it wasn't any of those. Plus, Nick said he wouldn't be here today.

              Harry had been too deep in thought that he didn't notice Louis walk across the room and to the sink, washing his hands and grabbing a paper towel before looking up at the younger boy. "You know, I felt like shit after last time. I honestly didn't know, y'know?"

              "Don't feel bad, Louis!" He yells before he has time to think. "Don't feel bad, Louis! Don't feel bad Louis!"

              Louis chuckles lightly. "It's actually kind of cute." He says, tilting his head to the side. "I mean, I guess it's hard for you but it's cute." Louis smiles and throws the paper towel away after crumbling it, opening the door.

And as Louis leaves, all Harry can think in his head is 'cute, cute, cute, cute, cute.'

Hello my curlies!

I actually kind of love this chapter and I hope you all do so yes. Please follow both my tumblrs- alcoholiclarry and alcoholiclittle and also also also please comment suggestions and any appreciative criticisim.

Remember to comment, vote, fan, and share!

XX