Chapter 2: The meeting that will change his life forever

When Argenis went to school he was shy at first until he met a boy that will change his life forever. this boy was named Roel he had black curly hair a well bulid look and friendly eyes that could charm you from a mile away. Argenis and Roel became friends just like that it was like that were supposed to be friends. They were in the same class during middle school, they had a bond that would last a life time. Argenis slept over Roel's house every weekend until they got a place together in near future.

Argenis and Roel were like brothers they loved each other like J.D. loved Turk from Scrubs. Until 8th grade when the new girl Rachel Johansson came by and caught Argenis's eye.She was as beautiful as an angel with her long black hair and beautiful blue eyes. She being friendly became very popluar by then Argenis was in love and Roel was getting mad because he was losing his best friend, so Roel asked Rachel out on a date which made Argenis mad.

Making him mad wasn't a good idea because Argenis was about to turn in to a werewolf, so Argenis went home. As he was walking to the bathroom furious just as he was going to the sink to wash his face to cool himslef off he just stopped in shock of what he saw. He stood in front the mirror in shock as he touched his face to see if it was real.

It was real and he shocked his parents when he told them what has happened to him and his transformation to a werewolf. Soon enough Argenis needed to master this power that he has and will it help him get the girl. 

Stay tune for Chapter 3 when as chooses a sport so he could impress the girl of his dreams and soon enough he ends up meeting his rivial Gabriel a popular school athlete and Rachel's Boyfriend.