Chapter 3: All is fair in Love and War

Argenis and Roel friends again tryout for the football team they practice day and night just so they could make the team. The team was called the Amerigo Vespucci High School Lycan's, Argenis being a werewolf on the low tried out for Right Side Wide Receiver, and roel tried out for left Side Wide Receiver. All of a sudden Argenis's rival Gabriel shows up with his girlfriend Rachel which turns out to be a cheerleader. Gabriel the Quarterback of the team did not want Argenis and Roel on the team but the coach Gabriel's dad John kept them on the team no matter what his son said about them.

At the football field is was war between Argenis and Gabriel they started to fight and get in each others faces countless amounts of time. Until Roel came by and tried to stop it that's when Gabriel a buff guy with huge throwing arms knocked Roel out. Argenis became pissed and pushed Gabriel a few feet  not knowing how powerful he was he stood there in amazement. 

He had broken Gabriel's throwing arm and for three weeks gabe was side lined from playing football. Rachel took care of Gabriel those three weeks which made Argenis mad and more angry he couldn't control his rage any longer so he ran to the woods and screamed in the top of his lungs he raged out a BIG ROAR then went home. 

Gabriel had faked his injury just to make Argenis jealous so he could gain Rachel's love and affection. Making Rachel do all of his homework feeding him food and giving him showers. Rachel was furious of theme task which made Argenis a lot angry.

Stay tune for chapter 4 will Rachel find out Gabriel was faking his injury and will Argenis get adopted by Roel family  plus a huge surprise we didn't see coming soon.