Chapter ten - Deal

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter ten

"Come on Maddie at least try this dress on, I promise it's the last dress you'll try on." I gave her a glare and snatched the dress out of her hand, she then smiled sweetly at me.

Me and Chloe were at the dress shop and it was an expensive shop but we had the money for it. Anyway I'm so annoyed that I had to try let's say 25 dresses, according to Chloe I had to try all of these dresses until one of them looked perfect on me.

I started changing into his black short dress, it wasn't really short it was a reasonable size. Chloe loves everything to do with fashion and I admire it but sometime she goes a little too far.

I sighed the only thing on mind is Ryder, why is he always on my mind today? 'Maybe because you like him' my subconscious spoke, I slapped my forehead sometimes my mind speaks too much.

But what I kept on thinking was if he'd even come to the masquerade ball? of course he would, he's the popular guy in Bradford High School ‘he's obviously going to come and most probably bring a girl on his side' my subconscious spoke again.

"Hey Madison you done yet?" Chloe asked waiting outside for me.

I forgot she was sitting outside waiting for me. "Urr...I'll be out in a sec." I said looking at myself in the mirror adjusting the bottom of my dress, I looked at myself one last time, I fixed my hair which fell into different places. I smiled I think Chloe did a good job.

I opened the curtain and found Chloe waiting patiently sitting down on one of those couches.

"So how do I look?" I asked spinning around in the black dress.

Chloe smiled proudly as if she's done a good job.

"Madison it looks great!, we tried on 25 dresses and finally found the right one" she sighed sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Don't you mean, me?" I asked correcting her.

She waved me off. "It doesn't matter, quickly get out of that dress and let's pay for and let's go because I'm hungry, I'm really up for some pizza." Chloe said sighing, I knew she was thinking about food I laughed at her and quickly got inside, closing the curtains I slipped out of the dress and hung it up in the hanger.

I finished changing, I decided that I would wear this dress in the masquerade ball. I smiled I have a mask at home but it's not really covering my face, I bet everyone can tell it's me.

I opened the curtains and dragged Chloe out with me and went up to the counter and paid for my dress.

Chloe already got herself a dress and it was white creamy colour and it really suited her. She said she already got her heels and mask so we didn't have to go to a different shop and I was really that we didn't have to go. Because I was definitely hungry as well, thinking about food made my mouth water.

We were inside the restaurant waiting for the people in front of us to go.

Once we made it at front of the line, a waiter handed us a menu each and told us to follow him. One the way there Chloe said. "Apparently were not the only ones here." I looked at her confused, I followed her gaze, there he was sitting down eating his French fries and a burger and he wasn't the only one there, Adam was there as well I quickly dragged Chloe and pushed her so she'd sit down on her chair, I purposely put us in the corner so they wouldn't see us.

"Why are we hiding?" Chloe asked.

I took hold of the menu and hid behind it, Ryder and Adam were laughing, I never took notice of his laugh but it looked so hot! 'Madison do you even know what you’re saying?' I realized what I said about Ryder oh god something is definitely wrong with me today.