Chapter twenty three - Beach House?

Chapter twenty three – Beach House?

I walked downstairs with a killer headache. I tried brushing my teeth and washing my face but I still felt very ill feeling.

I made it down at the end of the stairs as I headed to the kitchen to find some tablet.

“Morning princess.” I turned around to the voice, I turned around to quickly. I put my hand on my temple as I felt nearly sick again.

“Whoa, are you okay?” Ryder asked coming closer to me.

“I’m fine.”

He smiled. “Good.”

“Good?”

“Yeah, because were going somewhere today, so you better be okay.” I furrowed my eyebrows. Where the hell are we going?

I crossed my arms. “Where?”

He tapped the tip of my nose with his index finger. “Ah, but princess that will remain as a secret.” I tried to look at my nose when he tapped it.

He grinned as he got a glass of water and some aspirin. “Drink up.”

“Thank you.” I said taking it away from his hand as my hand and his slightly brushed against each other, I felt sparks fly.

My eyes widen at what I was feeling, so I quickly drank the water and the medicine.

Hopefully everything will be fine, I was just feeling these things because I’m still hung over, right?

“Don’t worry, it’s not going to be just us. Chloe and Adam are coming as well, oh and Ky.” I crossed my arms over my chest, why won’t he tell me? So what I don’t like surprises.

“If you don’t tell me, then I’m not going.” He rolled his eyes and he came closer to me and gave me a puppy dog eyes.

“Please Princess, for me.” I looked away from him, as I heard him slightly chuckle. He was finding this amusing because I obviously was close to falling for it.

I give up. “Fine!” he smiled brightly.

“Get your stuff ready and I’ll meet you downstairs in 20 minutes.” He said happily.

I can’t believe he just tricked me.

***

“You knew about this as well?” I asked Chloe.

She put her hands up in surrender. “Hey, I was told to pack my stuff. I didn’t know we were coming here.” She said looking in amazement.

Judging by her face, she was right. The view is pretty amazing, who wouldn’t want to come here.

I couldn’t let Ryder know I was actually starting like this place, I couldn’t give him the satisfaction.

I turned around arms crossed, as Ryder smiled brightly. “Why this place?”

He sighed smiling, “This is my grandmothers beach house, who doesn’t like this place.” He said staring around the place, he was right who doesn’t like this place.

“But why did you bring everyone here?”

He sighed. “Because I wanted to show you I can be different, not all the time I’m cocky alright.” My lips part and my arms came unloose.

He was trying to change, that’s what.

“Well then, what are you waiting for?” his brows furrowed.

Boys are so dumb these days, I thought.

I came closer to him. “Show me, you could be different. Be you.” He smiled to himself, I walked away smiling secretly.