Chapter sixteen - Ryson

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter sixteen 

Did I just hear Ryder correctly?

No, no. There is no where in hell, that he's my date. 

"That's not possible. Why you? why did she pick you?" I said using my hands all over the place. 

He shrugged. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be your date. We'll just pretend in front of Vicky, plus I'm already bringing someone with me." He said casually. Why did Ryder all the time have to ruin everything, I don't like lying and the truth is that. I actually wanted to go with Ryder as my date. For the past couple of days, we haven't been the best with each other and I wanted to actually be friends with him in a way. But obviously I can't since he's bringing someone else with him. Of course he would, why didn't I think of it before? But it's okay, it's not as if Ryder's my boy crush, he can bring any girl he'd like. It won't affect me at all. I was slowly trailing behind Ryder. 

Maybe I should call someone to come with me. I would call Chloe but she's already coming and she's very social with everyone around here, so she wouldn't have much time to spend with me. 

Heck, it won't even matter. I'll just help with all the decoration and see if everything is fine and perfect.

"That's great then," wow my voice sounded weird, a little squeaky actually. I faked a smile as I walked a head of him. I knew he stopped so I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows.

He stares at me carefully, I fake a smile again. "What?" 

He stares at me for a few seconds then said. "Are you sure about me bring someone else?" he looks at me as if he's some kind of detective. 

Oh god why did he have to ask me that? 

"Of course. I mean you should have fun right?" I said looking away from him before asking him. "Do we need the lights as well? maybe the flowers and also th-.." I stop talking when Ryder wraps his hand around my wrist, not too hard but firm and gentle. I look up at him, as he grins. 

"We've already got those stuff." I sheepishly nod, as I try getting my wrist away from him. 

I clear my throat as I walked around Ryder. 

"Hey you know you can tell me what's on your mind right?" I stopped walking and show him a weak smile, why on earth would I tell Ryder everything I'm thinking. "Come on, let's go." He nods and pulls the cart along with him.

"So who are you taking as your date?" he asked awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. 

I looked up at him when his eyes met mine, but I looked away. "Well it was you, but you said you have a date. So I guess I have no one." I said shrugging. "But it's completely fine, I mean if I bring a date it's no point because I'm probably going to check if everything is in place." Ryder looks guilty probably because I have no one with me. But I think I was fine. 

I put my both of my hands in my back pockets. 

"Oh. But Madison you do know that they have people for that." He looks at me. "I can go with you if you want, just tell me." Sweet Ryder was back, I was wondering when that side of him will come.

I shook my head. "No it's fine, really. You go enjoy yourself and I'll do exactly the same thing." He slightly frowned, I can tell he felt bad. "Now come on, we have to get this all payed, and I need to go speak to the wedding planner." I said pulling his arm so he'd keep up with my pace. 

Ryder nods. "Can I come with you?" 

I look at him and nod. "Sure." 

                                                                             ***