The Plan

A/N: I hope everything works out now, I don't know what happened the first time I uploaded this but many spaces were just gone, that's why I had to reupload it. I'm sorry this happened and I hope it won't ever happen again I got scared

"That was not the plan."

I looked at Mitch, clutching the blanket to my bare body.

"Are you serious?! How was the plan even a good plan in the first place?!"

"I don't fucking know! But shh... I don't want my parents to hear us." Mitch went to his closet, putting on an oversized sweater and some yoga pants, and he gave me a top and some sweats. I threw it on.

"What are we gonna do now?" I whisper-shouted, panicking because hell, the plan that was a horrible plan to start with had gotten out of hand. We'd forgotten about his parents completely, until it was too late. It wasn't supposed to go like this.

"Mitchell?"

Uh oh.

"Mitchell, are you home?"

Mitch flinched at his full name and his mother's angry tone. His eyes showed fear, complete panic as he looked at me for help but I could just shrug, running my thumb up and down the back of his hand in comfort. That was the only thing I could do as I was panicking as well on the inside.

"Do you want me to sneak out of the window?" I offered, but Mitch just shook his head.

"Please don't go. I need you here right now. I- just..." He looked around the room helplessly, finally focusing on the closet. "Get in there?"

I chuckled. "Isn't it a bit late for that?"

But Mitch just shot me a warning look, letting me know it was not the moment for puns.

"Okay, I will, but Mitch..." I looked at him, "What are you going to do? What if-" What if they found the now ruined clothes?

"I'm gonna have to face it," he said shrugging but I saw it in his eyes that he was terrified.

"Mitchell! I swear to god if you're not home and left the door open."

"I should better get down there..." he whispered, eyes fixed on the floor. I nodded, kissing him for good measure before I made my way to the closet.

"I'm sorry, it's just in case someone comes up here, which is very unlikely but still... I want you to be safe, Scott."

I nodded again, unable to speak properly.

Nothing was supposed to go like this. Mitch's plan backfired, and went completely against us. Not that the actual plan wouldn't have gotten us in trouble, but probably far less than what was about to happen. It was about getting back at his parents. He was supposed to make them angry, the original plan didn't even have sex involved at all! But let's just say, seeing Mitch in a hot lace dress can take your mind off of some details. Some details that might have been important for the plan. However, the plan did involve his lace dress. The fact that his parents had never seen him wear a dress was supposed to be the key to this whole situation. They, especially his mother, knew that he liked and owned dresses, but Mitch thought seeing him in one would make her go apeshit. However, this did not involve any ruined clothing, not to mention, um, come-stained. My brain had blacked out the moment he stepped out of the bathroom wearing that dress and when he started kissing me, I couldn't recall one word from the plan. Neither could Mitch apparently, when he started talking about wanting me to fuck him in the dress, but hey, you can't blame me for that. You try to restrain yourself when Mitch fucking Grassi wants you to do that. There's no way.