Bath Bomb

Scott's POV

Mitch had told me to wait in the car because he had to get something. I was confused at first as to why he didn't let me come with him but after he found a new excuse every time I asked I just dropped it, thinking he either didn't want to talk about it or it was a surprise. Of course, I hoped for the latter, but who knew. It was plausible though, since he had promised to thank me later. Whatever it was going to be, I was excited.

Mitch's surprises were always experimental, and they definitely brought a bit of variation into our love life. Even though we usually ended up having sex, each time was completely new and exciting. Apparently he loved testing new ideas and I was a hundred percent on board with that.

About fifteen minutes later I saw Mitch coming back to the car, a bright smile on his face which indicated he was probably satisfied with his purchase. I assumed he had put it in one of his other shopping bags because he wasn't carrying anything that he hadn't been before.

"Did you get what you wanted?" I asked as he got comfortable in the passenger seat. He just nodded, smiling.

"Yes. But before you ask, I'm not going to tell you, it's a surprise." He pecked my lips quickly before he buckled himself up. Telling from his grin he was satisfied with himself, so I couldn't wait to finally get home.

When I stopped the Chevy in front of his house, the sun was already slowly setting, which put a pretty orange glow on my boyfriend's face. He smiled, seeming rather impatient, telling by the way he was fidgeting with his hands until he opened the door as soon as I shut down the engine. He stopped though, waiting for me to get out. He was biting down on his lower lip, avoiding my gaze.

"My parents might be home," he said. "I don't think they're gonna do anything while you're there, though."

"Are you gonna get in trouble?" I didn't want his last few days that he had to spend with his parents be any worse than they already had to be.

He shook his head. "I don't think so, at least it won't be anything new. They'll probably try to lecture me about not seeing you again but what can they do, I'm leaving soon and I'm gonna be with whoever I want to be."

"If you want to," I began, "we could go over to my house. I mean, I don't know what your surprise is but if we can do it over at mine-?"

He shook his head again. "No. I'd like to do it here, if that's okay."

I nodded, giving him a reassuring smile. "Sure, Mitchy."

We went into his house and the first person we saw was not Mitch's parent, but a maid.

"Are my parents home?" Mitch asked with a hushed voice, obviously not wanting to announce his presence in case they were there.

The maid who was just cleaning the marble floor shook her head.

"No, Mr. and Mrs. Grassi said they were going out. They will be back by tomorrow, though, for your graduation."

I watched as Mitch's eyes shot wide open.

"They're coming to my graduation?!"

The maid shrugged but looked uncomfortable.

"Anyway, Mary," Mitch continued, the smile back on his lips as he looked at me, intertwining our fingers. "Please, don't tell mom and dad, but- I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend."

Mary smiled and I could feel my cheeks blush at the sudden change of plan. I hadn't expected Mitch to introduce me as his boyfriend, but I was flattered he did. And I was happy that he at least had someone he could trust and be himself with and if that was the maid instead of his parents, then so be it.