39

*Maggie's POV*
I don't think anyone understands why I am like this. I'm tired of being broken, I just want to get away.

I heard Sammy knock on the door, I was only wearing sweats and my hair was in a messy bun. I opened the door and my heart broke to the sight of Sammy's face. A look of pain and and confusion overcame his perfect features.

I immediately started crying, I hated to see him so hurt. I ran up to him and jumped on him. My legs were around his waist, my arms around his neck with my face in his chest. I cried hysterically. He had his hands on my ass to stop me from falling off him. We were both crying as he held onto me tightly.

He walked through the door and sat us down on the couch. We sat in silence holding onto each other for dear life.

Sammy spoke up to break the tension

"Why?"

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Why this? Why is this your path to being happy? Why do you have to push everyone away?" He sounded so confused and sad.

"I don't know. The weed makes me feel okay again, I feel like I'm in another world when I'm away from Instagram. Who knew the hate would get that bad, just because I was friends with some famous boys. I was getting death threats from everyone. G has tried talking to me and Madison was saying she was going to hurt my friends and family if I go near Jack. It just pushed me to the edge." I said quietly

"But you knew you could come to me! Not only me but Johnson, Skate, Swazz. Anyone but you chose this. It's sickens me!" He yelled, by this time I was standing and off of Sams lap.

"I don't fucking know what to do Sam! Why do you think I'm like this?! I'm fucking insane! My life is complete and utter shit! You have the perfect fucking life Sam! You don't understand one bit of what I'm going through! And you know what?! I MET A GUY IN HAWAII AND HE COULD MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN ANY OF YOU!" I screamed in his face.

"Well then, why don't you just go and join that mistake of a father you have, that just to remind you is in prison because of abusing your fucking mother! If you keep doing this shit, that's where you will be! WITH YOUR PATHETIC FATHER IN JAIL!" He shouted. I flinched when he mentioned my dad.

"Get out." I said through gritted teeth.

"Mag-" he softened, regretting what he just said. He knows he hit home and he won.

"Did I fucking stutter?! Get out of my damn house you dick!" I screamed, I was crying again at this point. He walked away slowly and slammed the door behind him.

i've lost everyone.