58

*Maggie POV*

I was watching tv and cuddling with Sam when his phone rung. It was Stassie. For fuck sake. He answered it and his faved dropped.

"Oh.. okay.. oh my god... is she okay?.. okay.. yeah I'm coming.. okay... yeah... bye dude thanks for letting me know." He said INTO the phone before hanging up.

"Hey baby I'm sorry I have to go to the hospital." He said putting on his shoes and kissing my forehead.

"Which friend is it sammy?" I asked as he was about to leave.

"Oh uh just a friend, you wouldn't know them."

"Tell. Me." I'm very protective over Sammy as u can tell. After my previous relationships it's just how I am. He's mine and no one else's. God I sound like stassie lmfao.

"Okay okay! It's Stassie! She got hit by a car!" He said quite angrily

"I thought you two don't talk? Why are are u so worried all of a sudden?" I asked confused.

"I just am, okay? I've got to go. U an come later if u want." He said and left.

--- 2 hours later---

Sammy still wasn't home to I decided to go to the hospital to see if he is okay.

I arrived at the hospital and waited in the waiting room. They said I could go and see her but she currently has visitors.

I walked through the doors and of course. Her and Sammy were there.

but they sure as hell weren't talking.