preface

⠀⠀⠀I DON'T THINK anyone truly knows what happens to us after we die. Are we gone forever for all eternity, or is there another life 'on the other side'? It has been a controversial topic for years, many people believe that we become reincarnated, others are convinced that we do not return. All I know is that I am certain that there is something else, however I cannot prove this. I know that, though I have been told things which I, at first couldn't comprehend, but it astonished me how fascinating and unbelievable these events, that I am about to tell you are.

She told me what happened to her was all blurred at first. But when it happened it became clear, not straightaway but quick enough for her to realise. She said that it felt real, so real in fact that she could touch things in front of her, even though she wasn't there - not entirely anyway, because she was slowly fading away.

The events that followed stay in her mind as clear as day, whatever happened to her next, was something she couldn't justify. She told me it was something you have to experience to believe. But I believe, even if I haven't encountered it.

But as I sit here and write this to you, I hope you understand and believe the predicament that I am about to tell you. For it is so amazing, that even those who do believe we return might doubt their judgement..

[ blurred;
something that was seen indistinctly, typically because it happened very fast. ]

---
A/N:
Hey so this is the first story I've ever attempted to write. It's probably very  bad, but I really like what I have come up with.
Enjoy!