Chapter 4

Ana POV

I am finally starting to become aware of my surroundings and I do not recognize the room I am in. But the room smells like cigarettes and burnt flesh. I try to move my arms but I am tied up to what I think is a bed. Oh my fucking god where am I?  Who the hell is here? I try to move my legs and they are also tied up. Oh my god I am completely helpless. Something starts to dawn on me, what if my dream wasn't a dream? I start to feel the bile rise in my throat. That means some sicko has fucked me repeatedly and tortured me as well.  The burning what the hell was that? As I try to break free of the restraints the door to the room opens and Jack enters the room. "Hey, babe finally woke up? Did I wear you out that much" he laughs as he starts to disrobe. "OK, Jack you've had your fun...let me go, please. I won't report this to the cops I just want to go home". "Let you go....babe we've just got started".  He is completely naked I guess he just put on what was necessary to leave the room. Already his dick is hard and I look away from it knowing he was not going to let me go till he got his fill. God, men are such fucking children always what they fucking want. "Jack please you don't need to do this" he isn't listening to me he just grabs a matchbook and starts to fling lit matches at me and the burning sensation is extremely painful. Especially when they land on the previously burnt skin. "God Jack don't do this. What have I done to you"? He looks at me "What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? You rejected me you fucking prick tease. Shaking your ass at work wearing that tight button-up blouses that your tits were straining to break free. Then you refuse all my nice overtures to date me. Well fuck that, I always get what I want and right now I want to hear you scream".  He walks to me like a predator stalking its prey and climbs between my legs. I fight to try and get him off me but he slaps my face and rams himself into me as I scream. I wasn't ready I was dry and he aimed to hurt me. I cry out as he renews his assault on me and instead of giving him what he wants which is my pain, I close off, I don't fight I don't scream and I don't move. It was like throwing a bucket of cold water on him. He gets off me and starts to slap me bite me punch me and I don't respond. Jack yells "Fight me bitch" as he continues hitting me. I am in a safe world with Christian lying in the sun at the beach just him and I and nothing can hurt me.

Jack POV

What did the fuck happen? Everything was going great until after I rammed into her the second time. Its like she's in a coma like a dead person and that killed my woody faster than anything. I want her to fight scream cry...she isn't playing to the rules. So I slap her....nothing.. bite her hard to make her bleed.....nothing..punch her repeatedly....still nothing.  "Fight me bitch" I continue to hit her but nothing, its like she has left and all that's left is her body. In all the commotion with trying to get Ana to respond, I never heard the door to the room open and that a military-looking man enters the room. I look over at him and scream "Wrong fucking room asshole" he looks at my Ana and says " Not if that is Ms. Anastasia Steele, I have the right room". "Who the fuck are you get out" as I run to attack this man he easily avoids my attack and manages to have me on the ground. Fuck!!!

Taylor POV

As Mr. Grey and I enter the elevator I suggest that he lets me enter the room first just in case Ms. Steele does indeed want to be with this man. I don't explain this to Mr. Grey but he acquiesces to my suggestion and waits by the elevators. But I have been instructed I have 5 minutes and he coming in himself. I nod and make my way to the room. The manager gave me a master key that unlocks any room in this hotel. I open Ms. Steele's room and her key is where her shoes and purse. So she didn't leave here of her own accord. Then as I go to exit the room I heard a scream that I recognize from it yelling at Mr. Grey. She doesn't want to be where ever she is and I notice it the next room over. So I exit the room through the hallway and enter the next room. The man is so occupied he doesn't hear me right away. He turns around "Wrong fucking room asshole" I reply "not if that is Ms. Anastasia Steele, I have the right room". He exclaims "Who the fuck are you get out" and this fucker makes an attempt to attack me. I easily evade him and take him down. I see the extra rope and tie him up hog style and push him on the floor. I walk to the bed and notice Ms. Steele is in need of medical attention but unfortunately I have to document the scene as is for the police to prosecute. I hope never to show these to Mr. Grey as he will kill this man happily. That done, I approach Ms. Steele "Ana, Ms. Steele its Taylor. I've come to take you home". Nothing no response. I have seen this on the battlefield. She has retreated. I gather a blanket from her room untie her and bundle her up to take her to the hospital. The police should be here momentarily. 

Christians POV  

I don't know why I agreed to Taylor's suggestion that I wait like some feeble old woman. This is the woman I love I need to make sure she is alright. Well, Taylor, it has almost been 5 minutes and I'm gonna come see for myself. As I start down the hallway I see Taylor carrying a wrapped up bundle in his arms. He nods to me to open the elevator and I do wondering what is going on? "Mr. Grey has the manager gather all Ms. Steele's belongings for me to retrieve at a later time and I know this sounds bad but you are driving to University Hospital. It would not do to change her right now to someone else" he says as he walks away. What the fuck? What the hell did he do to her? I assume Taylor doesn't want me to know because he knows I will kill anyone who hurts my girl. As Taylor enters the elevator the police exit and stops him. He mutters to them and they allow him to go. They enter both rooms and a naked Jack is carried screaming down the hallway to an awaiting squad car. I go to the room and look inside...I feel the bile rise in my throat. The smell of burnt flesh is in the air candle alcohol matches all over the bed blood on the bed. That's why Taylor doesn't want me to see her. He knows. Damn it...its all my fault. If I hadn't scared her she would be at home with me not being tortured in a hotel room in New York. I turn to the manager "Gather Ms. Steele's belonging and keep them safe. My man will be around to gather them before we leave New York" "Yes Mr. Grey and you have my apologies as to this happening in my hotel. I hope Ms. Steele recovers quickly". I walk away and head to the car.

Ana POV

I am enjoying my bubble at the beach with Christian but as the sun sets, he disappears and walks into the ocean. "Don't leave me?" Christians say "Come with me" as he walks away but I am stuck in the sand. He left me like I left him, did he feel how I feel right now? Like there was a sinkhole in my chest and the pain is like being set on fire. God, I wish I had never made him feel like this....if only I could find a way to follow him but the quicksand is so strong and I feel so lost. I need to find my way home...Home to Christian.