Rose Petals(Klaus' daughter Fanfiction.)

Ariella's Pov...
"Mom! I'm home! Let's go shopping!",I say walking into the living room,seeing her sitting with a man,in his mid twenties,Curly dirty blonde hair,and Blue green eyes.

"So this is Ariella?",He asks eyes bright.

"Yep. Your staring at her. Aren't i beautiful?",i ask faking Vanity.

"Why,you take after your mother.",He says and i smile softly at his words.

"Who are you?",I ask softly looking at him.

"My name Is Klaus Mikealson. I'm your father.",He says and i let out a laugh.

"My father was a Hybrid,and an original,and i was born in 1992.",I say and he chuckles softly before walking towards me with a bright,smile.

"You can remember darling.",He says and my mind is instantly filled with memories.
Flashback*****
"Daddy! I'm home!",I say running into the house. The age of Nineteen at the most.

"Hello Darling.",he says handing me a cup of blood,and i take it quickly.

"There was a girl found at the back of your high school,covered in Bite Marks,drained of blood. Tragic really. I know you did it Ariella.",he says and i roll my eyes.

"Actually,i didn't. So get your facts straight dad.",i say and he rushes towards me,anger flashing through his eyes.

"YOU WILL NOT LIE TO ME!",He yells and i let out a shriek of terror as he grips my neck tightly. I try to wiggle free from him.

"I am not. Lying to you.",i choke out.
He lets go of my neck quickly with sorrow.

"I am so sorry Ariella.",he says and i smile.

"It's okay. I would be suspicious of my own daughter as well,you know cause she's only been around since the Viking times." ,i say sarcastically and sadness flashes through his eyes as i say these words.

"You don't know how much this is going to hurt me. You will forget about me,forget that you were born in the Viking times. You will always have a new memory of being born,and growing up,and you will see yourself growing up,but you are truly a Ninteen year old girl,until tbe day comes that i tell you to remember,i am just a stranger. I love you Ariella Dawn Mikealson.",He says and i blink before looking around in confusion.
Real Life***
"Daddy?",I ask running into his arms.

"Hello SweetHeart.",he says and tears cascade down my face uncontrollably.

"I've missed you dad.",i say softly.

"Oh sweetheart,i've been with you since the last time i saw you.", He says amd i giggle softly before turning to my mother.

"Can i show him around town?",I ask and she nods with a small smile.

I grab his hand and drag him outside,and to my Nissan Altima .
I get in and turn it on,waiting for him to climb in as well.

"Well come on. We don't have all day.",I say and he gets in looking around my car.

"It's a nice car thank you very much.",I say in a harsh tone,that makes him laugh.

"I've been here for a while darling. I know my way around town. I've been here trying to collect Elena Gilbert,but her boy toys won't let me have her.",He says.

"Oh my god... Your Klaus! I mean that Klaus! They wouldn't let me near you,because they were afraid. I'm the weakest out of all of us,Because i'm a vampire,and i have emotions.",I say and anger flashes through his eyes.
"Who are they?",He asks angirly.

"The Salvatore Brothers,and The Lockwood Boy.",i say softly.

"Are they your keepers?",he asks.