Alexander Grey.

Ariella's  pov...
"You know what's funny.",I say in a louder tone,as i take a sip of my bourbon.

"What?",Tyler asks softly.

"As soon as I fall in love again,someone from my past shows up again,but it won't be like that this time,because i loved Alexander,he was going to be my husband. He was the father to my child,that was given away,and now he's coming back.",i say and tyler gasps.

"You were gonna be married?",He asks and i nod,tears brimming in  my eyes.

    "Yeah. I was going to be a mother too,but  when dear old dad found out,he put it up for adoption.",I say softly.

"That's heartless and Cold.",He says before kissing me deeply.
    I pull away slowly, a smile plastered across my face.

"Yeah. Yeah it was.",i say and i pull off Tylers jacket and shirt quickly. 

   "Nooo. We're drunk!!",He whines and I roll my eyes quickly. He always whines when he gets too buzzed.

  "I'm nonliving,i can't get pregnant baby. Lay it on me.",i say softly and i jump on top of him.
       The Next Morning***
  I wake up with my hair matted to my face,and tyler's arms wrapped around my very clothed body.
     I groan and hit him in his chest harshly before rolling over onto my other side.

"Tyler. You ass. You don't let a girl drink. Especially a vampire one.",i say and he chuckles before sitting up.

"You wouldn't stop hitting me,until i gave you booze,and thats all i remember.",he says and we exchange laughs.

"Well. Your moms gonna be home soon,and... I don't think she'd like the sight of us like this together.",i say and he laughs.

"She loves you Ella.",He says and i giggle.

"She may,but she doesn't love me in her only sons bed,with him. Alone.",I say soft.

"Tyler. Oh my god. Ariella. You must have gotten prettier since the last time i sw you,but its impossible.", Mrs.Lockwood says with a bright smile.
     I get up and i see the relief in her eyes once she realizes that I'm fully clothed.

"Well. I'll just let you two have your quality  time. I'll see you later Ariella.",She says,leaving the room and i sigh.

  "She acted so calm,it seemed fake.",i say and he lets out a small laugh.

    "If my mom didn't like you. You'd know. Trust me. She did a little digging and found out that you are somehow related to the forbes like your bloodline,and i kinda cheated time,and wrote your name in with the  Fells and she thinks your a Fell...",He whispers softly.
       "Ariella. Your friend is here. I can tell him your here if you want. ",Mrs.Lockwood says.

  "Mrs. Lockwood. I was just leaving, you don't have to do anything for me M'am.",I say and she smiles at me.

   "You're my sons girlfriend,the only one i've actually ever cared for,i would do anything for you Ariella.",She says softly.

I hug her tightly  before running down the stairs and out the front door past my dad.

"Ariella. Please talk to me darling.",He says and i scoff loudly.

   "Ariella?",A voice asks from behind me and i turn around to see Alexander standing there,eyes wide with confusion.

   "Ariella,why are you wearing such revealing clothing? Why are  your shorts that short? What have you done with you hair?",He asks and i sigh softly.

   "Alexander. When you died over a thousand years ago. I thought you were gone for life. So please don't excuse how i'm dressed,because i don't give a damn.",I state coldly and his eyes go wide.