Chapter 17: Visitors

It had been a week since your first show, and things had been going exeedingly well. Wilford said it was his most profitable week in years, he thought it was you, his 'lucky charm'. You both even made enough money to were Wilford was giving you a little bit out of every show for spending money, and he even bought you a phone, it was a rose gold iPhone. Again with the pink, what is with all the pink? 

Anyways it was your day off, the first one since the carnival had started, and you had plans to go to the mall with Johnny because "Oh my gawd listen, I don't care what you wear with Wilford, god only knows what that man is into, but you need more 'casual' clothes to wear out! A girl can't live off of one outfit! It's a sin!" and so you were wearing light wash skinny jeans, your ripped up black tee, a black long sleeved plaid shirt, and my black converse. You also had your black purse and a pair of black sunglasses you had found in Wilford's closet. You were lounging in one of the armchairs, waiting for Johnny to come over so you could leave together in his shitty little silver VW Jetta. 

There was a loud crashing noise and some guys yelling at the front of the tent, probably just some idiots. The noise became louder and a large jumble of arms, legs and bodies fell into the living room. All of them were shouting about nonsense, throwing punches and swearing loudly.

"EXCUSE ME!" You shouted and they all turned their attention on you, their mouths dropping open and becoming speechless. All of them looked just like Wilford?

The one who was the closest to the floor, the most normal looking one, wore black glasses, had a bit of scruffle around his chin and a black mustache, similar brown eyes and floofy black hair. The one next closest to him had one red eye and one blue one, the same scruff and glasses, and his hair was black and shaggier looking. He also was...static-y? Like the snow on a TV screen. It's like his body would flicker in and out of existence occasionally. The next one was tanner, no glasses, clean shaven, and frosted tips on his floofy hair. The final one was paler than the others, his eyes were a dark red color, his hair was shaved more closely to his head on the sides and longer and deep red on top. 

A head from the back of the pile wiggled out and flipped around, smiling at you. He was different from the others. All the others looked like Wilford's face with different little bits, but he was completely different. He had a piercing green eye and the other was a vibrant blue, and the same style hair as the pale one, but brown on the sides and a neon green on top. He had some piercings in elf like pointy ears, and sharp looking teeth. 

"Hello!" He shouted, sporting a thick Irish accent. Wilford ran into the room, panting. He looked up at you and you just blinked back at him.

"LETS GO SHOPPING BITCH!" Johnny shouted and strode into the room, wearing skinny jeans, a light blue tank top, obnoxious pink high heels, a white purse and white big sunglasses. He looked between you, Wilford and the tangle of men who looked like Wilford on the floor. "Well did I interrupt a weird orgy or like are we still going to the mall?" He asked and you got up from your chair, walking over to Wilford.

"No, we're still going. So," You turned to Wilford "I'm going, so umm if you want, you can try to explain this when I get back later. Okay? Okay." You patted his cheek lightly and followed Johnny out the tent. 

~~~~~~~~Passage of Time~~~~~~~~~

"So they're brothers?" You asked, trying on a pair of jeans.

"Yeah I guess, I've only met the normal lookin' one, Mark, before. Wilford doesn't talk to them a lot, he says their assholes to each other." Johnny said, trying on a pair of high heels. You came out of the changing room and he shook his head no, you going back inside to take them off. "Except the green haired one, he and the pale guy are friends or butt buddies or something strange." He said as you came out. You walked to the next store and began browsing.