17

(I'm changing the p.o.v for rest of the book btw!)

------------------------------------------------------
Mark and Sam finally got off the plane. The sun moving sky was beautiful at this time. Sam was still mad at Mark for treating him like a little baby. Sam decided to prove to Mark that he's not a little baby.

"MARK!" Sam yelled when they made it to the safe area.

"Yea? What is it?"

Mark was semi tired from the flight. He didn't sleep since Sam was up for the whole flight.

Sam noticed Mark wasn't looking at him and started to walk ahead."Bastard."

Mark followed Sam. Mark hasn't checked his phone in days. He wonder if his friends were texting him,  but that didn't matter right now. Mark's only goal is to find Jack and get Sam to a safe location. Mark quickly remembered he had family here in L.A.

"Hey Sam! Can you go to place by yourself?" Mark asked.

Sam thought it was weird and asked why.

"Okay. I'll tell you the truth. I have family here and I want you to live there until I find Jack then we get out of here. You got it?"

Sam felt heart broken. He thought he and Mark was going to find Jack together. Sam acted like it was okay and laughed. "Sure! They'll be nice!"

Mark smiled."Just go down 4 blocks and you'll make it!'

Sam nodded. He grabbed his backpack and ran off into the distance.

Mark finally had time to check his phone. Mark saw he had msgs from Sam's Mom.

They all said make sure he eats,  sleeps,  and doesn't get raped!

Mark replied back with,  some emojis.

Soon she texted back asking what they meant.

Sometimes Mark thought she was slow. Mark looked around. He was still confused to where to start to find Jack.

"Hey, good sir!"

"Oh?"

"It's me!"

"I can't believe it..."

---------------
End of chapter.

Who do think it is?