Chapter 12

Everyone in the party have left, except Liza she send her mom home saying she will do the rest of the after party, she knows her mom is already exhausted from making the preparation to entertaining the visitors. She needs rest, same with her dad, many patients are depending on him.

She waited for the last person they paid for the after party arrangement to leave before she decided to take her leave not knowing that someone is watching and waiting for her to leave.

"are you avoiding me?" Lucas asked from nowhere

"Jesus Christ! you're scaring me Mister! and why are you still here? everyone is already leaving." Liza say startling and relieved at the same time.

"I'm waiting for you! Isn't it obvious?"

"why?"

"because I'm wondering why you're avoiding me, did I do something wrong? tell me before I lost my sanity"

Playboy much? I'm just saving myself for a possible heartbreak idiot! But her traitor self say "why should I avoid you? Is there any reason why?

And before answering her Lucas came nearer until he became an eye level.

"is there?" Lucas say in a husky voice and came closer.

Wait, wait, wait! what should I do, I'm sure he's going to kiss me, I'm not ready! what should a nbsb do in situation like this, Brandy! where are you when I needed you the most!and before she finished her internal battle with herself a soft lips meet hers and before she can response she burp, and when the kiss end, Lucas looks at her,  she blushed and and looks down, then she heard Lucas laughter.

And there ladies and gentlemen her first kiss is the most embarrassing  first kiss ever!