Chapter 17

The next day, Liza can't believe what just happened last night, why is it that everytime she wants to avoid Lucas, the latter will appear from nowhere just like last night.

And he kissed her again, she feels on cloud nine until now. She now acknowledge that Lucas have some effect on her that no other man can make her feel.

Is this what they call Love? Oh my God! of course not maybe a little crush? what happened to her? denial stage? she can't understand what she's really feeling, the disadvantage of being a no boyfriend since birth. Can someone clearly explain what happened?

She wanted to get rid of Lucas in her head, so she decided to open her laptop and browse the web.

"the playboy strikes again?", "the playboys new girl", "the playboy.....", and the photos attached are all photos of Lucas with a girl kissing and flirting  in a bar, and the date was yesterday night, meaning after last night at her place the man go directly to the bar, playboy much!

What the heck! even in the internet he's still the topic. He's not only messing my mind but also the internet! Liza thought.

Because of what happened, she must
avoid Lucas more, he is a bad news.

When she's about to close her laptop, her phone rings, and when she looks for the caller, it's only a number.

"hello?"

"hey! did you dream of me last night?"

The nerve! and after what happened last night and the news in the internet, he had the nerve to call and mess my mind again.arggg...and she cut the call. He deserves it!

Why she's reacting like that, is she jealous? no way, I won't get jealous, I never been jealous because I have no one to be jealous in the first place, I don't have boyfriend remember?

Arggg! I think I'm going to be crazy!

And her phone rings again, it's Lucas again. I must answer it, I don't have reasons to be jealous, what wait! jealous? whatever!

"why you cut my call? are you avoiding me again?"

"nope! actually I got something important to attend to so I cut it off, my apology"

"something or someone?"

Hmm, did I heard jealousy in here? maybe two can play this game.

"ahmmm, actually someone?"

"really? important than me?"

"yeah he's more important than you!"

"so he's a he?"

"and why it matters if it's a he?" she said now smiling

"who?" now in irritated voice

She smiles now he knows what she's feeling a while ago, it's quits!

"none of your business! so now, if you don't have any reasons why you call then, goodbye!" and before she cut

"wait, do you have plans for tonight?because I want to invite you to dinner, remember I owe you?"

"actually I have other plans, maybe next time, and haven't you remember that it's me who will think of something, not you?"

"are you going out with him tonight?"

"how did you know that it's him I'm going with tonight?" she teased

"okay, be ready at 5pm, I'm picking you up, bye" and the line was cut.

What? How sure is he that I'm going out with him tonight?

Hmmmm..... Good luck!