Chapter 33

Everything is ready and everyone is already excited for the big day tomorrow.

The venue are set, the flowers are well arrange and the foods are being prepared.

Today is their final rehearsals, it was the first time that all six of them will meet after what happened at the food tasting.

Lucas and Liza arrived together, same with Jela and Brandon, while Brandy and Sebastian arrived solo.

No one mentioned about last time, they acted like nothing happened at all, and both Lucas and Liza are thankful for that matter.

Brandy, Jela and Liza have a group hug, Brandy apologize again and Jela hugs her tightly, they don't need a long conversation just to fix their misunderstanding a simple hug and a smile is enough.

Brandon make the first move and face Brandy.

"aren't you going to hug me?" he said smiling to Brandy,  Jela and Liza just look at them smiling while Seb and Lucas were quiet waiting for Brandy's reaction.

Brandy smiled back at Brandon and hugs him.

"I never thought that I'm going to miss you" Brandon said laughing

Brandy also laugh and said "I never thought, I was able to live peacefully without you"

Brandon pouts and the rest of them are now laughing, it was the start of a happy banters they all missed, but it is still obvious that Brandy and Sebastian are still avoiding each other, the four just ignore their behavior, and wait for the two to be ready to open up about their own life's drama.

Everything is starting to be back to where it used to be, soon it will be normal again.

Lucas and Liza sneak out of the venue and went at the back where the garden was located, it's almost time when they need to separate because of some traditions that the elders superstitious that the groom must not see his bride before the wedding.

"I'm nervous" Liza said

"you're not going to leave me alone in the altar right?" Lucas asked teasing her but nervous of what might Liza's reply

"of course not! It's just that I don't know what I'm feeling, maybe wedding jitters? the nearer the wedding the more nervous I become" she said confused

Lucas hugs her tightly and kissed her forehead saying "now you take your beauty rest, sleep well, and don't think anything, what you're going to do tomorrow is to grace me with your presence I don't care if you don't groomed, you're still beautiful for me"

Lucas never failed her when it comes in comforting, and making her feel special, he's sweet without knowing that he is.

Liza laugh and feel better and said stubbornly "that won't happen, I'll make a fit if they're not going to make me the most beautiful woman on my special day, I don't want to look unfit beside you"

It's Lucas turns to laugh, she's so cute when she acts stubbornly, at first he thinks that it's a turn off for him,  but not hearing her loud voice in the morning as he consider it as his alarm clock, not hearing her shouting and scolding him when he leaves his socks and used clothes anywhere, it's like hell, and when she starts to kiss him back, oh God it's heaven!

"it's about time to go, we don't want to be scolded by our parents because of some traditions are we?"-Lucas

Remembering her mom, she rolled her eyes and started to walk back to the venue where everyone is starting to make their leave in order to have a beauty rest.

Brandon, Jela and Brandy are one of the few who stayed, because they waited for the two of them, Sebastian have already left.

"and now they decided to show up!" Brandy back in her old self

Jela just smile sweetly and said "it's about time to go, Sebastian leaves early because he has some important thing to do, he said to meet you both tomorrow at the wedding"

"okay, Brandy?" Liza asked noticing Brandy's behavior.

Brandy was back to herself after she zone out when she heard Liza say her name, she even answer something far out from what her friends are referring to, but they don't mind, Liza and Jela just went to both her side and and hugs her sideward and she smiled and put both her arms around her two best friends shoulder and they started to walk out of the venue.

Tomorrow will be a long and happiest day of both Lucas and Liza.