Chaos

We had been comfortably living at the house in the woods for nearly 6 months before we had a visit from someone from our godly side. And well, it wasn't all that bad. We had just been sitting at our fireplace, out the front of the cottage. the sun had set and we where laughing together. when the flames started to soar into the night sky. "Hello, demigods." The mysterious voice booms.

"Who are you?" I yell. The flames settle down and a hooded figure steps out of the fire pit.

"I am chaos creator of the universe and I have come here with a offer for you four." My eyes flicker to where my sword is sitting on the front porch.

"No need to be alarmed Perseus Jackson. I mean you no harm, i just want to speak." He says noticing my eyes flickering and my tense state.

"Fine then talk." Nico says.

"As I said I am chaos creator of the universe. I only have one blood kid whom I am here to claim." He locks eyes with me. "Perseus Jackson, I sent you to earth masked as a child of Poseidon's to fulfill all the prophecy's. Now that you have done that I am here to claim you as my blood son and these three others as my spirit children."

"How do we know that you are telling the truth?" Piper says wearily.

"My young girl, why would I lie? You have every right not to believe me, but with the offer I am about to give you I think you would want to." I lock eyes with piper and she gives a little nod.

"Okay then speak." Thalia hisses. 

"I am here to offer you the job of leading my army, and becoming my apprentices. You will become the most powerful and lethal beings alive. Even more powerful then the gods. You will lead my army and be the most respected people around, and eventually you can get revenge on the gods for what they have done to you." I smile.

"I'm in." I say instantly.

"But Percy." I step forward and turn to face them.

"But what? Did you hear him, we could be greater then gods, we could get revenge on them for what they did to us. Thalia, you could show Artemis that you are a better hunter than she is. Piper you could show a Aphrodite that she was wrong to disown you, that you are just as pretty as her and double as smart!" They both nod. "And Nico, you could show everyone that you are one of the most powerful people to live." All three of them come up and stand next to me, we turn and face chaos. "We are in." I say and he smiles.

"I knew that I could count on you." He says before everything goes dark and we are teleported to somewhere else. When I can see again I see a throne room with six thrones in a circle and one bigger one at the top. "Welcome to my world." Chaos appears in front of us standing in front of his throne. "There is a throne here for each of you. Percy's is the one next to mine, Piper's across to his, Nico on the other side of mine and Thalia's across to that."  I walk over to my assigned throne.

"It's a bit big isn't it?" Thalia questions.

"For now it is. Can you all please stand in the middle of the room." We all walk became to the middle of the room as instructed. "Okay, so I need you all to come up with two more people to have as fellow leader. They can be dead or alive. But if their dead they have to have been dead for a couple of years now." We nod and turn around in a huddle. Two names come to mind and I lock eyes with Thalia and mouth. Luke and Zoe? She nods.

"Percy and I vote on Luke and Zoe to bring back." she offers and Nico nods. 

"I agree" we all look over to piper. 

"Well I don't know them personally but from the stories I have heard I'm going to agree." Turning back to chaos I say our choice aloud. "We have decided to bring Luke Castellan and Zoe Nightshade back to life to lead with us." He smiles and waves his hand. 

"Good choice." The air next to us goes black and two figures appear.

"Hey Percy." Luke greets.

"Hey Luke." I nod back.

"Now if you all could please huddle in the middle facing your respected thrones." We do as he says and huddle back to back in the middle of the throne room. "Please link arms and the progress can start." I link arms with Luke and Nico.

"Wait, what progress?" Everything goes light and then black then bright light again. The light increases and power flows through my body. After a while the light dims and disappears. When I can see again everything looks like normal, compared to how small it looked before.

I look down at myself and see a body that's not exactly mine. I am as tall as a god, with skin that wasn't quite the same. Instead of the cream color I normally had I now have a blueish tinge to it, and if I watch for a while it turns green then white, like the ever changing oceans.

Looking up I see a mirror. Other then my tinged skin I still had my same messy black hair and my eyes seemed to be increased so that if I wanted to they could shine green. I am wearing what looks like a suit of Armour, with a sword at one hip. Looking around my eyes catch Piper's new form.

She still looked like Piper just like I still look like Percy but some how she looked prettier then Aphrodite, with her brown hair waving around her. Her skin had a pinkish tinge that would change shades. she notices me staring and i notice her staring. Quickly I look away before walking over to her.

"Your new form looks nice Percy." She says as I walk over.

"So does your Pipes." The red tinge fades to a pale pink tinge.

"Yes, well I hope that you all like your new forms, you can change back to your old forms whenever you like but you won't have as much power because your mortal bodies can only contain so much. But if you don't want to change back you can always just shrink down to normal size."  We all nod in wonder. "As you will see your skin will have a tinge of a certain color. Percy's skin will vary from shades of green to shades of blue and a few other colors. Pipers pink and red, Nico's grey and black, Thalia's purple, Zoe's silver and Luke's orange." He explains.
the world seem to spin for a second and we appear in a totally different room. along in that room with us is a woman that looks exactly like geia but a little bit more friendly. then net to her is thanaos. chaos appears in the middle of the two.

"i believe you all know Geia. no she is not the same Geia that you battled but simply her nicer spirit. and this is thanaos god of the underworld, uranus god of the sky, helios and selene god and goddess of the sun and moon, lastly Oceanus god of the seas." he pauses to let the shock settle in.

"hello percy. you might not know me but i do know you." Oceanus say polity. i nod back. 

"now i have brought you all together so that you can be blessed by all of the major gods of earth. we are just missing one." just as he says that hestia appears in a flash next to him.

"Wait up!" Nick cries.

"Before you do anything, this time your going to tell us what's going to happen" Thalia demands.

"Yeah I don't want to suddenly have six arm" Luke jokes. They all laugh at us, a friendly laugh.

"What do you think about becoming a champion?" we all shuffle nervously and excitedly. chaos moves and stands in the middle and they form a circle around us. "prepare your selves" selene says gracefully. the all hold hand and start to glow. this time i close my eyes and allow the power to flow through my loosing my self for that few seconds in that sate of control and power.

when i open my eyes i can see a defined glow surrounding me and my friends, then it slowly fades. 

"percy if you could step forward we shall start with you." confused i step forward. "i chaos creator of the universe claim this boy, Perseus Jackson as my champion." the glow then increases but a Golden color now.

"piper please step forward." piper nervously steps up next to me. "I hestia, goddess of flame and the hearth claim Piper Mclean as my champion." piper glows orange. it goes on like that with thanaos claiming Nico, Uranus claiming Thalia, Selene claiming Zoe and Heloise claiming Luke.

after a whole load of thanks and good lucks and promises we are transported back to the throne room on chaos planet.

"Now I have a meeting that I have to attend so I will leave you all here to catch up." Chaos says before leaving.