To Olympus

piper takes me to the top of the castle where we can both sit on a ledge and look out over all of the land and where we can watch as the sun starts to dip down under the land.

"do you think they will still be there?" i know exactly who she is talking about so i sit down on the ledge next to her.

"tonose said that they became gods, that means that they are forever immortal." i say reciting what my personal messenger had told me all those years ago, when i had ordered him to keep tabs on camp half blood.

"there's no way that we can go on this mission without having to see them is there?" she looks out at the horizon where the sun was just setting sadly.

"no i don't think there is. at least we will have our disguises on so they wont recognize us." I sadly add. She meets my eyes.

"why did you agree to this mission Percy?"  she has that look that look's as if she was staring into my sole. i break eye contact and look out at the sun,.

"How do you know that I agreed?"

"Because I know you Percy and I can tell when you've made you mind up." I pause before answering her previous question.

"i wasn't going to but then I thought of my family, Grover, and Tyson and I decided that if I didn't go then what would happen to them if we didn't stop this evil. and that made my mind up." By  family i mean my mum's and Paul's, kids, kids, kids, kids etc. i would go and visit them each year. it was one of the only joys that i had left.  "i cant let that happen. their my only relatives left." i say my voice cracking. piper nods and takes my hands in hers. 

"you know that i'm always here for you. i will never leave your side."

"so what about you. what made you agree?"she sighs. 

"my family played a big part in that as well, but i also thought about going back and showing up everyone that had one hurt me." we both smile.

"imagine how we could show up Mark and those other two." my smile grows, just imagining their faces when we show them up.

"that would bring me the greatest pleasure." i say still smiling and we both laugh.  "what about the others?"

"i think everyone mostly chose to go because of family. Nico chose to go because Thalia's going and Thalia's only going so that she can inflict pain on those who where mean to her. and because she said that she'll go if Nico goes." i smile to myself.

"those two make a good couple." piper agrees.

"if only they would both actually admit that they liked each other." Nico and Thalia have been playing this game of mouse and cat for years now. It's been driving the rest if us mad. 

"it's good that he has Thalia. i mean after he was told that he couldn't bring Will back, he was a mess. but Thalia managed to patch him back up again." I say happily.

"yeah." she replies tiredly.

"hey, you should get some rest. we have a big day tomorrow." she nods and yawns. 

"see you tomorrow Percy." she says and gives me a peck on the cheek before disappearing. i stare at where she was just sitting and touch my cheek. smiling i teleport  back to my room.

                                                                                          •••••

after doing our daily training exercises we all meet in the throne room showed and cleaned. piper stands next to me fiddling with her ring that she wears on her right hand.

"Hey, it'll be fine." I nudge her mutter some words of confidence.

"Yeah, sure. I have nothing to worry about." She isn't convinced so I put a hand on her shoulder and lock eyes.

"Stop worrying, just remember what he did and turn that anger and hurt into even more anger and just put it all onto him." I joke and she cracks a smile.

"Only you could turn that into a joke." She grins as chaos walks into the room.

"Okay so here's the plan, you six will stay here until I give you a signal and that's when I want to you teleopt into the throne room of mount Olympus. I'm going to go ahead while you wait." I run a hand through my hair and it goes silver with red roots by the time my hand had gone through it. Slowly my skin goes pale and I try dim down the green blueness as much as I can.

"You look terrifying perce." Zoe compliments.

"You look like the evil queen terrifying but beautiful." She grins and promptly bows.

"Kneel to me you puny gods." We burst out laughing and even Chaos smiles before he disappears in a flurry of winds. Soon we have all changed into our disguises and amour.

"Well we defiantly look like kick ass assassins" Luke comments looking around at us and pulling some ninja moves.

"definitely" Nico agrees.

"Are you ready?" I ask just as we all disappear and reappear at the place we all least wanted to be at.

Some of the gods looked at us with hatred. Some looked at us with suspicion and some just looked at us like we where something to command.

"I present you my army." Chaos says and we all eye the gods down.

"These six teenagers are supposed to stop this evil?" Aphrodite asked distastefully.

"Why yes, theses four are blessed by the most powerful and scientific gods. they are the most powerful beings aside from me."

"Again, We don't need you help." Zeus spits.

"Fine then we will just go and leave you gods to deal with this threat." Artemis stands up hurriedly. 

"wait." He nods at her and smiles.

"Well it's not that hard to tell who the brains of the family is." Silently smiling she sits back down again, taking Chaos' compliment.