Chapter 3: Living with the Heartfilia

Jellal was about to playfully push Meredy again but the pink haired mage knew better and quickly dodge his strike.

Meredy laughed, "Haha! You missed!" and then started to jump all around her blue haired friend, teasing him.

It looks like they were having fun, well... more for the pink haired mage anyway, but a shadow suddenly appeared in front of them, halting both Jellal and Meredy from their actions. They both looked up to where the shadow came from and saw a figure, wearing a black cloak, just like them.
________________________________________________________________________

Jellal and Meredy prepared themselves in case this was some intruder or an enemy.

"Reveal yourself!" The blue haired mage commanded, but the figure didn't get intimidated by the increase of their magic power level in the atmosphere.

Instead, the figure came closer and closer, while Jellal and Meredy were both preparing for an attack. The two were about to unleash one of their powerful spells, when the figure suddenly begin to cackle, surprising the two mages. The figure, then uncloaked it's hood revealing the identity of the figure.

'It's just the blonde Heartfilia, not a threat.' The blue haired mage thought to himself.

"And what is it that your implying here, Fernandes?" The celestial mage spat, undoubtedly annoyed.

'Huh?' Jellal was taken a back. 'I guess I accidentally spoke that aloud.'

Meredy, clearly sensing that an argument was about to erupt, she instantly interrupted the two.

"Ne, Lucy-san, you came. Did something came up? Not to rush you, that is, but Laxus-san said that to meet you here at 6 pm and it's almost 7 pm." Meredy carefully explained what her thoughts were.

Lucy sighed to herself. "I was already here at six, but I came late because something occurred that I needed to take care of."

"Oh..." Was the only reply of Meredy.

"Now, where are your luggage? I don't see any..." The celestial mage asked the pink haired mage in front of her.

The blue haired man sighed. "I'll go back inside the guild and get it." Jellal, who along with Meredy, forgot to bring their luggage, exclaimed and went back inside the guild to get it.

Then, all of a sudden, a golden mist started to appear out of nowhere, and there materialize a figure. This caused Meredy to prepare herself in a battle, in case it was an enemy, but quickly draw back when she saw the familiar figure.

"Princess. All the things had already been stored properly in their appropriate places. Also, it didn't took long for me to take care of your room because apparently, the landlady had been cleaning the room for you. Do you want to punish me, Princess?" Virgo, one of the celestial spirits of Lucy, exclaimed.

"No punishment Virgo, but thank you for helping me." Lucy exclaimed, grateful for her celestial friend. "Oh...and remind me please to give thanks to the landlady."

Virgo responded with a nod at her Master. "Do you need anything else, Princess?"

"Yes, I need you to take their luggage, Virgo. Hmm... oh Meredy, where's the luggage?" The celestial mage asked.

"It's with me." Jellal, who came back shortly after getting their luggage, spoke back.

The celestial maiden, Virgo, then appeared behind the heavenly body user, took a hold of their luggage, " I shall take it from here." and then disappeared into the thin air.

"Where did she go, along with our luggage?' Meredy, bewilderingly asked.

The celestial mage replied. "No need to worry about that, Virgo has already taken care of it." Lucy began to cover her face with her cloak again and said. "Come, its already dark, we must head home."