Prologue

"Come on Luce! We're going on a mission today. Right, Happy?" A certain pink haired dragon slayer yelled.

"AYE SIR!" Happy, the blue feline exceed answered back and flew to his partner's side.

"Alright then! No need to shout." The blonde haired mage exclaimed with a wide smile on her face.

"YOSH! I'm all fired up now!"

The three laughed together as they walked out on the guild's door onto their next adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Lu-chan! How's your novel going?" The blue haired solid script mage asked her blonde bestfriend.

"Hmm? It's almost finish, Levy-chan! All it needs is a finishing touch and no doubt that you're going to be the first one to read my book." The celestial mage said excitingly to her petite bestfriend with a thumbs up.

The blue haired bookworm giggled. "Then we're going to have a sleepover tonight and I'm here to help with the finishing touch of your novel, Lu-chan!"

"Really?" A wide smile engulf the blonde's lips. "Sure, Levy-chan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy..." Both the red haired armor mage and the raven haired mage, exclaimed.

"Huh?" The celestial maiden looked up at the two in question.

"Whenever you need help, do not be afraid to ask, do not ever hesitate. We're always here for you, Fairy Tail will always be with you." The requip mage said, while the ice mage beside her just smiled.

A smile crept at the blonde's lips. "I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIES.

They were all lies.

Lies.

Lies.

All those moments, all those times, there were all just lies.

Lies.

Lies!

LIES!

Those were the only words that crept the celestial mage's mind.

Those were the only words that the shadows were whispering in her ears.

And it felt like, the world was slowly turning black.

"Oi! Bunny girl! Are you alright?" A very concerned black haired dragon slayer yelled across the street as he saw the blonde slowly stumble.

But the blonde's mind was too preoccupied to even hear the iron dragon slayer's concern, "W-what?" and she didn't have enough strength to stand as she continued to fall.

"Tsk." Gajeel, instinclively ran towards the celestial mage and caught her in time. "Bunny girl... are you alright?"

"Hmm? W-what happened?" Lucy tried to stand but the ache in her head was so painful, she ended up losing her balance again.

"Easy there." The black haired dragon slayer said as he helped her stand.

The blonde looked up and saw the iron dragon slayer. "G-gajeel?" Lucy was surprised to see the black haired man, helping her. "T-thanks. I'm okay now, I... I have to go."

Gajeel, who was still concerned for the celestial mage in front of him, asked. "O-oi! Where are you going? I haven't seen you around for more than a month now!"