Chapter 6: Seperate Ways

"Come on you two..." Lucy said as she stepped inside the apartment building with Jellal and Meredy following behind her. "Tomorrow's a big day for you, Meredy."
________________________________________________________________________

The once pitch-black sky was beginning to brighten as the radiant heavenly light shone through the vast, seemingly empty horizon, indicating the start of a new day. The sky's hue slowly lightened, stretching far across the skyline, as far as the human eye can see.

Yes, it was another glorious morning for the town of Magnolia. People who were awake, happily went outside their houses to accept the blissful light of the Sun, that was shinning with all it's glory above the heavenly sky.

Four mages could be seen walking down at the sidewalk near the river, enjoying the peaceful pale blue sky and the welcoming beauty of the golden sun. After reaching their destination, the mages stopped in front of an apartment building. They all went inside and closed the door afterwards, and they proceed their way upstairs, until they finally arrived in front of the Celestial Mage's door to her room.

A certain lightning dragon slayer was prepared to open the door, for he was about to move his right foot, planning to land a kick on the door. Luckily, a certain brown haired woman was fast enough to stop the dragon slayer, by smacking the blonde's head with her right fist.

"Laxus, forgive me for saying this, but..." Evergreen sighed, "Are you an Idiot?! Do you want to anger Lucy this early in the morning?" and suddenly screamed, scolding the blonde dragon slayer before her.

"What?! I was just about to have my grand entrance!" Laxus frustratingly exclaimed, while rubbing both of his ears, trying to sooth the pain that he felt. "And stop shouting! My ears are ringing from your loud voice." He complained. "Besides, can't you just use this 'thing' to calm Blondie down for her not to explode?"

"Hmm... I kind of agree with Laxus here, Ever." Bickslow exclaimed, while his floating babies mimicked the words 'Agree!', twice.

The brown haired woman inwardly face palmed at the remarks of her two teammates. "Seriously? Don't you guys have some decency in yourselves? And no, we are not going to use 'this thing' for such nonsense actions of yours."

"And why not? Isn't 'that' its purpose?" Laxus questioned the brown haired fairy magic user, with his left eyebrow raised.

An angry tick mark appeared on Evergreen's forehead as she heard the dragon slayer's question. "Yes! It is its purpose! But the two of you should both know that we can't just use 'this' RECKLESSLY or for IDIOTIC reasons! We shouldn't abuse what we have as a counter for Lu's anger!" She shouted so hard that she felt her throat was being ripped apart, but she didn't mind if it meant for the two of her teammates to understand how important 'this thing' was.

"Abuse? What the heck do you mean by ABUSE?! I will never abuse Lucy!" Laxus who was very offended, yelled out in anger towards the brown haired mage.

"Hey! Laxus and I are not idiots!" Bicklsow yelled out in the background alongside with his floating babies.

"First off, I never said that you were abusing Lucy! Second, I just warned you not to overuse 'this stuff', especially if it is used for idiotic reasons!" The brown haired mage argued back at the blonde dragon slayer.

"Then what about two days ago? Didn't we use 'that stuff' for an idiotic purpose? What makes that day an exception? Huh?!" Laxus asked with both of his arms folded in his chest.

"Ughh... isn't that obvious you dumb lightning head?! It's because we haven't seen Lu for the whole two months already!" Evergreen annoyingly answered the blonde dragon slayers question.