6 • sister

"Emil, hva faen?"

Emil shrugged. "Jeg visste det ikke, 'kay?" ("I didn't know, 'kay?")
"Du visste ikke at bestevennen din er en berømt modell?" Lovise sighed. "Han er på forsiden av magasiner hele tiden." ("You didn't know that your best friend is a famous model? He's on the cover of magazines all the time.")
"Jeg leser ikke magasiner, Lovise!" ("I don't read magazines, Lovise!")
"Og dette er grunnen til at du burde." ("And this is why you should.")

"Whatever."
Emil laid down on the floor, ignoring his sister as he checked his phone. He read through his earlier messages.

emil.iatan: still shook over what happened yesterday
leon.succ: same?? it sucks that I had to leave so quickly
leon.succ: we should meet again 2day, after I'm done with my work and stuff
emil.iatan: when are you gonna be done?
leon.succ: probs 3 pm
emil.iatan: nice, tell me when you're done
leon.succ: will do

It was only 2 PM, and all Emil could do was wait.
"Bye-bye", Lovise said, standing up and nonchalantly waving her hand at her little brother.
He looked up her. "Hvor skal du?" ("Where are you going?")
"Butikken", she replied. "Det har kommet en ny utgave av favorittukebladet mitt." ("The store. There's a new issue of my favourite magazine.")
She walked out of the room calmly, and Emil fell down on his bed. His sister could be such a celebrity-crazed fashion freak, but at the same time, she had her own unique fashion sense. In Emil's room, she had been wearing light blue skinny jeans, and a white crop top with text saying "all you need is LOVE". As usual, she wore her white cross-shaped hair clip. Lovise was a Christian, and her hair clip seemingly comforted her. She used to caress it when she was nervous. Although he rarely admitted it, Emil really cared about his sister.

(a/n: this is super short and I rarely update this fic lol sorry)