The Call

Wait... How and who the hell is Taeyong??

I immediately picked it up

((momeul umjigyeo pick it up!)) 'nice~' ((aju nice!)) 'okay stop it'

I didn't answer or say hello although it's my social media phone... it's still a stranger..

"umm... hello??" it's a boys voice

"where did you get my id?" I asked quickly

Taeyong P.O.V

"where did you get my id?"

"Whoa! Kkamjjakya!" I startled almost dropped my phone, I took a deep breath and speak again.

"Umm.. are you.. uh.. Kim (y/n)?" and then I heard some laughs behind me

"Yah! I'm just nervous!" I glared at them

"Yeah right hyung.." Mark mumbled in his laugh

"Shut up" I took a deep breath an spoke again. "hello?? sorry... is this (y/n) Kim??" am with the right person?? I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.

Reader P.O.V

"hello?? sorry... is this (y/n) Kim??" as they fool around before, I already connected my phone to the PC and tracked the callers IP address and profile...

"Yes, I am... who is this and where did you get my id??" I lied...

(Lee Taeyong.. and NCT 127's leader... oh? they're from SM Entertainment..)

Mark P.O.V

"Yes, I am... who is this and where did you get my id??" I heard from Taeyong hyungs phone.

"Umm... My name is Lee Taeyoung... NCT U and NCT 127s leader... from SM Entertainment... I got your id from Mr.Kim?" ((your uncle '-')/ if you thought that it's your dad))

This hyung seriously....

"Hmm... so waddup??" whoa... well that's easy going there... a boy??

"Umm.. Give me a second please", "Yah, help me out... I don't know how to explain it!" he panicked, God he's expression is the best...

"Pfftt... just give it to me already hyung" then he passes me his phone.

"Hey, Mark on the line, sorry because of Taeyongs broken English... he's still- akh! what did you do that for?!" Taeyong hyung suddenly hits me, what? why??

"Pabo! enjoy calling me with my bare name while you can" he smirked evily... meh, who's saying who?

Reader P.O.V

"Hey, Mark on the line, sorry because of Taeyongs broken English... he's still- akh! what did you do that for?!" I let a little chuckle so they wouldn't hear me...

Mark? hmm.. as for Mark Lee? from Canada huh.. no wonder

"So... what was it?" I asked

"Oh Yeah that, sorry... Mr.Kim was giving your id to Taeyong here to... well... know a little about you, although I think that's not working for him- argh! You understand English, than you speak to him instead!" I think he got hit again.

"Okay, but why?" is he trying to make me to be friends with them? bruh.

"Oh, that's because he said that you're going to stay at our dorm. you know so it's not... umm an awkward start?"