The Job

Jaehyun P.O.V

I wake early to get some food because I'm hungry all of the sudden, damn that spicy pork in my dream was delicious....

When I walk up to the kitchen, I see a female figure with a not well dried hair and a towel in her shoulder, drinking some water.

Why is she so early?? it's still 4:30 in the morning, she's up late last night right?

So I approach her.

"Well you're up early" and she chocked her water, "Omo! are you okay?? I'm so sorry!" I patted her back.

"*cough* *cough* seriously man?? *cough*"

"Well sorry.., why are you so early anyway??" Then she turned her head, wearing glasses

"*cough* sorry what? *cough*"

Since when she wears glasses?? she looks... sweet

"Hyung? are you okay??" she tilted her head.

I startled back in reality. Did I just stare her unconsciously??

"Hyung.. you should go back to sleep.." then looked away walking to the fridge

"Hyung?? you're not calling me oppa? well that's something.." I laughed a little.

"You offended?" she stand up in front me while biting an apple.

I smirked in interest of her unique personality.

I took her towel and dry her hair.

"Stop it, I'll do it myself" she hold my hand.

"Shut up, you didn't even try to dry it until now"

She growls but letting me to dry it in the end.

"There, dry it well next time or you'll get sick" I pat her head

"hmm" she looks away and walk upstairs

"pfft, I think that's a thank you??" I chuckled.

I feel a slight tickle in my chest, what is this tickle feeling in my chest?? is it because she treats us differently not like other girls treats us??

Yup! she's a tomboy after all, I don't need to be flustered because of her cool, pretty, sometimes kinda cute and sometimes with the fact I kinda like- wait.. what?!

-Time skip at the SM Building-

Reader P.O.V

As I entered the building it was huuggeee.... just as I thought about SM Entertainment.

I check the building blueprint at my phone and walks while looking around.

Then suddenly a very tall man with big ears?! bumped to me making my phone fell.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Are you o-" he walks forward.

"Don't move forwa-" *crack!!* . . . . . I think I just died for a moment

Chanyeol P.OV

I widen my eyes in panic. Well I'm screwed

"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry!!" I lift my foot

"I-I'll change it for you! okay?!" I pick her phone up

She snatches her phone from my hand while searching something from her phone.

"Thank god..." she sighs, holding some little cards on her hands

"Look.. I'm so sorry really! umm.. oh! you were searching for something in your phone right?? here I'll lend you my p-" w-where is it?? my phone isn't in my pocket!

Then I see my phone was already in her hands.

"Hey! How did you-" but she just ignored, inserting her cards and walked away.

"Hey! are you a sasaeng or something?? how can they let you pass?!" I chased her back.

She takes the lift, looking at me with a signal to come.

"I'm just letting you to use it now, but when you're done I'm calling the security." I warn her beside her

She just let a big sneer while shaking her head.

"Mwo? What's funny? huh?!" I nag her. Then I notice the screen of the phone, it's a blueprint?? is she looking for someplace??

And I notice she was starring me in the corner of her eyes, smirking

"Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry.. but where are you going anyway?" I asked

"Mr. Kim Soon Ah's office" she suddenly answered

"MWO?! the head company's right hand?!" I shocked, a kid dealing with him?!

"Tch! you're so loud.." Then the lift door opened.

We walk towards the office, but got stopped by a staff.

"eh? Mr. Park Chanyeol? do you have an appointment?" the staff asked

"N-no.. It's her" I pointed the girl

Then she shows something to the staff from my phone, wait how can that be in my phone?! oh yeah.. her cards..

"Oh! you must be Mr.Kim's niece, Kim (y/n)! please.. he's expecting you" The staff welcome

Wow, well that's surprising. I'm curious what she's doing here.

She starts to walk away.

"Wait! where's my phone? you're not saying thank you or something??"

"No.. you're the one who lend it to me and it's your fault. heh, I thought you're a genius.." she smirked again, while taking a quick stare at my pocket. I reached my pocket and my phone was there.

She continued to walk away lifting her hand signaling good bye.

Weird girl.. I wish I can meet her again though

Reader P.OV

"Mr.Kim... it's your niece" The staff letting me in.

"MY KIDDO!!!!" he ran to me stretching his arms for a hug.

hell no, after what you did to me!

so I punched him in the stomach

"Argh! a.. ahaha.. I-I know you're mad... I can explain.." he smiled while holding his stomach.

"No need to explain with your sweet words, I know you're up to something, spill it to the point already" I take a sit, staring him coldly

"I already knew I'll get caught anyway" he sighs scratching his nape

Then he sits in his chair craving a sly smile 

"I want you to be my hands to manage NCT behind their shadows..."