Chapter 27 Cole Ragmeal

I've been lonely lately. Ever since my beloved Angel left me, but everything is an experiment with me. Ever since that horrible accident where I mixed my wife's drink with a potion to give her immortal life or wings, they work the same, sort of. Then I drank the rest before i soared into the Hudson river. Yeah, we survived. BARELY!!! I hobbled to a house, and they let me in. The man was named Robert, and I believe the woman's name was Emillee. They had a daughter that was three, Kat. When they nursed me back to health I repaid them by knocking them out, and then stealing Kat. I raised her as my own. After a while, I found she needed someone to play with. So, I took a sample of her DNA and created Kytten. They were like twins, but Kat was older and the boss. Kytten eventually shut herself in her room when they were nine, but they still loved each other.

I see movement in my cameras. It must be a zombie gorilla. I dismissed it, but the left corner blinked "Human" It looks like May, my daughter's nearest friend decided to take a stroll. I looked at the picture of Kat and Kytten something I do when I'm deciding whether to do something good or bad. I'll be saving her life so it's good. I decide as I call my zombies to surround her and head out.